Have I told you all lately???????

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the nation
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the nation

I should be working for the NHL????? I know more about the f***in game then half the anus's on tv. Except barry melrose and darren pang,the rest suck!!!!! I'vde called it right so far this season. Ok,I made a boo boo on the wings,but they'll be back. The devils I said would win the cup and they will. It's great being me isnt it??? i rule the nation,I rule yoshinoya,I rule the NHL....I am da PIMP!!!!!. Lets go devils....educate these ass clowns!!!!!

> I should be working for the NHL????? I know more about the f***in game
> then half the anus's on tv. Except barry melrose and darren pang,the rest
> suck!!!!! I'vde called it right so far this season. Ok,I made a boo boo on
> the wings,but they'll be back. The devils I said would win the cup and
> they will. It's great being me isnt it??? i rule the nation,I rule
> yoshinoya,I rule the NHL....I am da PIMP!!!!!. Lets go devils....educate
> these ass clowns!!!!!
You should be. You are the only person who doesn't live in northern NJ who called the Devils getting to the SCF's.You are the only person who said Marty Brodeur is the pimp. ESPN2 doesn't even know Marty's first name.You also called Roman going to the Kings, Roy's retirement, and you are way better than that greasey mullet wearing Barry Melrose.ESPN needs to get you on their payroll next season. Melrose said the Ducks won't make the playoffs before the season. Then he said the Ducks have no chance against the Wings. Then he said the Ducks won't be able to beat the Stars. If he had it his way it would be a Wings/Flyers series.

> You should be. You are the only person who doesn't live in northern NJ who
> called the Devils getting to the SCF's.You are the only person who said
> Marty Brodeur is the pimp. ESPN2 doesn't even know Marty's first name.You
> also called Roman going to the Kings, Roy's retirement, and you are way
> better than that greasey mullet wearing Barry Melrose.ESPN needs to get
> you on their payroll next season. Melrose said the Ducks won't make the
> playoffs before the season. Then he said the Ducks have no chance against
> the Wings. Then he said the Ducks won't be able to beat the Stars. If he
> had it his way it would be a Wings/Flyers series.

Who care's who wins now that the Vancouver Canucks have been eliminated....you yanks no jack shit about hockey......I hear they post the rules on the center ice screen between face offs!!!!!!!! Stick to your the Smiths and Morrissey cause you have to be Canadian to understand hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Who care's who wins now that the Vancouver Canucks have been
> eliminated....you yanks no jack shit about hockey......I hear they post
> the rules on the center ice screen between face offs!!!!!!!! Stick to your
> the Smiths and Morrissey cause you have to be Canadian to understand
> hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm a Devils man through and through, born and raised in Leed's Point, Noo Joyzee.
I have to admit, though, that it is a Canadian game.
The Pimple might know quite a lot about it (apart from his prediction for the Inbred Wings), but I'm an expert at air hockey.
Hell, I should be on tv sharing my wisdom with the masses! Goddammit! Dude.

Everything you said is 100% correct. I am badder then barry melrose. he knows his shit,sometimes. I know more about hockey than most hockey fans,and im really not that big of a fan. football is my game(nfl). I know more than terry,howie and jimmy johnson combined. But then again,I should Im da PIMP. Devils in 5..... wings back for the cup next year....... count on it.

> You should be. You are the only person who doesn't live in northern NJ who
> called the Devils getting to the SCF's.You are the only person who said
> Marty Brodeur is the pimp. ESPN2 doesn't even know Marty's first name.You
> also called Roman going to the Kings, Roy's retirement, and you are way
> better than that greasey mullet wearing Barry Melrose.ESPN needs to get
> you on their payroll next season. Melrose said the Ducks won't make the
> playoffs before the season. Then he said the Ducks have no chance against
> the Wings. Then he said the Ducks won't be able to beat the Stars. If he
> had it his way it would be a Wings/Flyers series.

I saw that game last night, Ducks v Devils. I missed the end. Who won?

> I saw that game last night, Ducks v Devils. I missed the end. Who won?
The Devils won both games 1 and 2 3-0. They are playing tonight (ESPN) in Anaheim.

> Everything you said is 100% correct. I am badder then barry melrose. he
> knows his shit,sometimes. I know more about hockey than most hockey
> fans,and im really not that big of a fan. football is my game(nfl). I know
> more than terry,howie and jimmy johnson combined. But then again,I should
> Im da PIMP. Devils in 5..... wings back for the cup next year....... count
> on it.
and more than Chris and Jillian. Fox needs to get rid of Howie and replace him with Troy(shhh. don't tell anyone I'm a Giants fan). If he did come out of retirement there is a nice home for him in East Rutherford and NOT Miami.
If there is a game 5 look for me in section 110 halfway up. You and Barry Melrose both called the devils in 5 so maybe he will be right this time.

Look,espn and fox acant afford the PIMP. besides,they'd be too worried about me bringin the hopes down to the station and trotting out during telecasts. That would for sure bring the ratings to an all time high and get the PIMP some more airtime.But,Jilliane can stay. I think she's hot. Devils in 5...melrose is seldomly right........ Im seldomly wrong....even when i say My beloved wings next year for stevie y's 4th cup. remember,thats going to be a tough year for someone to beat them for that reason alone. Next to morrissey,Stevie Y is the PIMP of the century. Thats a pretty big honor.

The devils will win game 4 monday then close it out next week in jersey. Then,they can borrow the cup until next season,when it returns to its rightful place in the Joe...right next to the other 3 cups over 7 years they've won. Stevie Y....get ready to have your finger sized for ring#4...lord stanleys coming back home...where it belongs!!!!!!