I told you f***s didnt I????...I called it all along.

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP Often imitated,but NEVER duplicat
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP Often imitated,but NEVER duplicat

The devils won the cup...as i predicted before the finals........hell,after my wings got defeated,i predicted the devils....Translation: I rule!!!!!! I know more about hockey than that donkey dick barry melrose...... ESPN should be calling the palace anytime now...to offer me a jobby job. f*** giguere...no crying LA fans......(yeah like thatll ever happen).Just as i said...he'll fold like a tent and he did. Its not easy being me,But i enjoy it.

Yes. Mr. Proper. You are the wisest pooper packer in the universe!

Re: Yes. Mr. Proper. You are the wisest pooper packer in the universe!

How can I be a pooper packer if I bang women????? that makes no sense..but neither do you...good try though..... face thew facts ass clown...you want to be me so bad...but you cant...Now,its off to bed with my girl....for some serious lovin. You know?? something you only get with your hand and a picture????

> The devils won the cup...as i predicted before the
> finals........hell,after my wings got defeated,i predicted the
> devils....Translation: I rule!!!!!! I know more about hockey than that
> donkey dick barry melrose...... ESPN should be calling the palace anytime
> now...to offer me a jobby job. f*** giguere...no crying LA fans......(yeah
> like thatll ever happen).Just as i said...he'll fold like a tent and he
> did. Its not easy being me,But i enjoy it.

Shut the f*** up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Canadians are the only people on Earth qualified to discuss hockey.......espcially since we wiped your asses at the olympics........I'm the one deserving the job......P.S. Vancouver Canucks rule!!!!!!!!!!!

Giguere WHO?

> The devils won the cup...as i predicted before the
> finals........hell,after my wings got defeated,i predicted the
> devils....Translation: I rule!!!!!! I know more about hockey than that
> donkey dick barry melrose...... ESPN should be calling the palace anytime
> now...to offer me a jobby job. f*** giguere...no crying LA fans......(yeah
> like thatll ever happen).Just as i said...he'll fold like a tent and he
> did. Its not easy being me,But i enjoy it.
Yes you did. Some of my fellow Devils fans were saying they weren't going to beat the Sens game 7 but you predicted the Devs all along and I told them the Pimp said Devs all the way and you predicted Giguere would be crying like a baby after game 7 and guess what. HE WAS!
OH, and they need to get rid of Berman and his Aerosmith CD's. OR is it ACDC. He doesn't even know.

> Shut the f*** up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Canadians are the only people on
> Earth qualified to discuss hockey.......espcially since we wiped your
> asses at the olympics........I'm the one deserving the job......P.S.
> Vancouver Canucks rule!!!!!!!!!!!
If you know so much about Hockey how come you didn't predict the Devils?

pic114206.jpg

Dickcheese...the canucks cant even win a cup...so when they do...by all means...you can run your mouth ass clown...hell,I should be allowed to talk about anything,Im the PIMP of the natiomn...and a huge hockey fan...so shut your face ass clown. Wow,the olympics???? big deal...what would you rather have a shitty gold medal or the f***in stanley cup??? thats what i thought......

Re: You know...the guy with the Conn Smythe...but no stanley cup????

He can have that award...he still doesnt have a stanley cup though right???? thats like coming in second...you won,but not first place..... thats all that matters....... you cant f*** with us dude.... Hell,you can keep the MVP too...just give me another ring...thats what its all about...not awards...cups!!!!!!!

Re: Maggie The Monkey was better than The Pimple.....

The pimple predicted the Inbred Wings to beat The Ducks. Maggie The Monkey went for The Ducks. Who was right??

The pimple said the final would be over in five. Maggie The Monkey said seven. Who was right??

Ok, so she predicted The Ducks to win the cup. And thank god, she got that one wrong. ( Jeez, what a party we had last night in Joyzee. I've just woken up.)

BUT, she did better than the pimple. That's a FACT!!!

No offence, pimple. Still homeys, ok??

> He can have that award...he still doesnt have a stanley cup though
> right???? thats like coming in second...you won,but not first place.....
> thats all that matters....... you cant f*** with us dude.... Hell,you can
> keep the MVP too...just give me another ring...thats what its all
> about...not awards...cups!!!!!!!
How soon we forget Brodeur also owns a gold medal.
Mr. Improper, does this mean we will be seeing you in a Devils' jersey? You have a lot of fans over on the Devilsrule board.

>Furthermore,when vancouver wins anything of importance...then by all means...you can say shit. Until that time comes(hell will freeze over before they win a cup),shut the f***ity f*** up. You being from canada is of no consequence. To that point,you should've realized a long time ago...american teams(albeit with canadian hockey players) are the ones winning the cups...not the canadian based teams. Canadas ONLY two claims of fame as of late are the gold medal and the canadians(which one a cup what 15 years ago?? I know they have like 24 overall,but its not what you did 25 years ago,what have they done now??? Nothing). The wings??? 3 cups in 6 years...the baddest MOFO In the NHL Stevie "franchise" Yzerman,and the best team in the game........try to deny it...dont they hold the single season record for wins in the regular season???? dont they have like 7 future HOF'ers on their team?? arent they the team that every other team wants to be like???? yes to all of the above.So mR."Im from canada and a canucks fan"...you and your shitty non cup winning team....can go f*** yourself...have a nice day...we'll see you in the finals next year...only once again...you'll be watching it from the seats...we in detroit...will be playing for it.....

I have fans everywhere!!!! Everyone wants a piece of the PIMP. I have no problems buying a devils jersey,in fact,my girl is thinking about buying me one.....Something I can use to wipe my car down with(hahaha). Brodeur is the PIMP too,but you already knew that.

My prediction: Wings and devils in the finals next season..then lord stanley comes home to it's rightful place...DEtroit...detroit in six.....

You shut the f*** up donkeydick...when have the "casucks" ever won anything????? how many cups have they won?????Im waiting...20 years from now...Ill still be waiting for an answer...try to keep up with the conversation next time...you'll look a whole lot smarter...thanks ass clown. By the way,the wings(the PIMP's favorite team?? they've won 3 cups in 6 years.... not too shabby...know what??? vancouvers been there too...only they've been there to watch a REAL TEAM play hockey and not themselves...sure...you can see them every year in the finals...their the team that's so close to the boxes...they scare all the players and they say things like" so this is what a real team looks like??" and "gosh,I need to go to detroit or jersey or colorado to win the cup,not shitty ass vancouver". Even messier left,if that happens...you know your team sucks. But relax,they suck with pride......just like you.

Re: Maggie The Monkey was better than The Pimple.....

Didnt I predict the devils to win???(albeit after the wings ggot knocked out). I like your sudden allegiance to the devils all of a sudden. The wings lost,because,they wertent good enough this year...But whos the better team in that time??? lets see...the wings??? 3 cups in six years...or the devils 3 cups in 9 years???? Ill take the wings.... I predicted wrong...My bad...but i did say that they would win the cup...I even reiterated and said,they'd win...they won in seven but they still won the cup..... a monkey??? you know all about monkeys huh peter?? you've jacked off enough of them to know what they are. Still homies??? we'd have to be homies to remain, correct????? If memory serves me correctly(and it usually does),I dont EVER remember telling you that you and I are friends,homies,compadres,pals,buddies,nothing. I did say you were are and always will remain a first rate ass clown...... but no...not now,not ever...will you and I be "homies". get it??? got it??? go back to jackin off your dog in the basement...stick to what your good at...which is?????????

Re: Maggie The Monkey Has more intelligence than you peter

But,if your parents knew how stupid you were......they'd have traded you in for a pet monkey a long time ago.

> I have fans everywhere!!!! Everyone wants a piece of the PIMP. I have no
> problems buying a devils jersey,in fact,my girl is thinking about buying
> me one.....Something I can use to wipe my car down with(hahaha). Brodeur
> is the PIMP too,but you already knew that.

> My prediction: Wings and devils in the finals next season..then lord
> stanley comes home to it's rightful place...DEtroit...detroit in six.....
My Prediction: Devils and Wings in the finals next season and Lord Stanley stays in it's rightful place. East Rutherford.....New Jersey in six
OH and Pearl Jam breaks up and the guy pictured below goes on tour and a certain PJ fan is going to attend EVERY show in the NY tri state area and shows in Las Vegas and London.

pic114370.jpg

> Dickcheese...the canucks cant even win a cup...so when they do...by all
> means...you can run your mouth ass clown...hell,I should be allowed to
> talk about anything,Im the PIMP of the natiomn...and a huge hockey
> fan...so shut your face ass clown. Wow,the olympics???? big deal...what
> would you rather have a shitty gold medal or the f***in stanley cup???
> thats what i thought......

You know nothing about hockey.....no clue as to why teams like the Red Wings, Devils, Avalanche continue to dominate.....it figures, you're American.....ever heard of something called the salary cap?????? Ever noticed that American have two to three times the budgets of Canadian hockey teams on account of the weak Canadian dollar???????? I didn't think you knew that!!!!! You're too busy eating your mothers asspipe blue boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> I have fans everywhere!!!! Everyone wants a piece of the PIMP. I have no
> problems buying a devils jersey,in fact,my girl is thinking about buying
> me one.....Something I can use to wipe my car down with(hahaha). Brodeur
> is the PIMP too,but you already knew that.

> My predictions: Wings and devils in the finals next season..then lord
> stanley comes home to it's rightful place...Detroit...detroit in six.....
My Prediction: Devils and Wings in the finals next season and Lord Stanley stays in it's rightful place. East Rutherford.....New Jersey in six
OH and Pearl Jam breaks up and the guy pictured below goes on tour and a certain PJ fan is going to attend EVERY show in the NY tri state area and shows in Las Vegas and London.

pic114372.jpg