Happy Birthday Johnny

Johnny is now an almost identical but improved version of what he was in The Smiths :D

Improved? lol he looks good now, I agree, but I liked the ivory skin, eyeliner and spiky 5-inch hair of the early Smiths days :D

well apparently when we are provoked we arent allowed to voice our oppinion .. whatever..I wont be sharing my marr/modest mouse experiences next week then

well apparently when we are provoked we arent allowed to voice our oppinion .. whatever..I wont be sharing my marr/modest mouse experiences next week then

pleeeeeeeeeeeease share them! don't shut all the modest mouse fans out that can not go to all these concerts we will be living through you!

oh yes, thats right, this is a MORRISSEY and SMITHS forum, not MM
so yea maybe we won't miss your review....

look in all seriousness if you are actually still reading, where is all the hostility to Johnny that you have mentioned, the only time you get grief here is when you piss all over Morrissey and that I think is to be expected considering for the 100th time it is a Morrissey site.

where is all the hostility to Johnny that you have mentioned, the only time you get grief here is when you piss all over Morrissey and that I think is to be expected considering for the 100th time it is a Morrissey site.

that is exactly what I asked!!!!!

Shut your cakehole concerning Morrissey, and nobody will have a problem with you!

Back
Top Bottom