Happy Birthday, Gary Day...

Seconded. Happy birthday, Gary. :)

torta1.gif

I`ve always had a soft spot for Gary.Very talented and cute.And i do forgive him his graffitti "error":o

Happy Birthday Gary.:D

What he carved...

what's that mean? has he got a silly tattoo?

It wasn't a tattoo, it was supposedly a carving -- what he carved into Mozzer's door at the house in Camden. Certain people claim it is still visible even though it's been painted over with layers. I dunno, I don't stalk Morrissey's houses, even when he doesn't live there anymore! I just feel too silly, and it's not nice to bother the present occupants.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=469228&postcount=23

I miss Gary Day.

Every day I play a crap game called in the future when all's well. I fantasize that Gary Day and Alain Whyte will come back on the 2nd leg of this tour...and especially after my prompting in Bakersfield, they play the Alain Whyte composition "Good Looking Man About Town".

Well, my dream for a better setlist is already fulfilled by the addition of two smashing new pop songs and dropping "At Last I Am Bored", "The Father Who Must Be Billed", and "To Me You Are a Work of Arturo". I think it would make me unhealthily happy if he dropped HSIN or "Girlfiend in a Korma" in favor of "Handsome Devil", "Some Girls", or "Reel Around the Fountain."

Back
Top Bottom