Happy Birthday Morrissey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOZZ

Thanks for all the great times and making sense of life at times aswell

The music youve always given right from the very start. i Is something i remember with a happy heart .Happy Birthday Morrissey xxx

Thank you for eloquently expressing things that I was unable to express thank you.
Happy birthday
from Happy

Happy Birthday Mozza, thank you for gracing us with your supreme talent, along with the best lyrics ever heard. Hope to see you live in the future sometime.
Mozza5426

happy birthday morrissey,i hope you have many,many more.i love you! see you in florida,love chelsey.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED MORRISSEY!!!

This is the first thing I do today... I couldn't wait to greet you... From the bitter autumn in SANTIAGO DE CHILE, where I'm hoping you come back later this year...

I thank your parents for having brought you to our world... I'm into you just from 2004... I know is not that much comapred with many more in your audience base, but believe me... Since the day I went to that blessed concert you gave in Santiago that cold november night, I fell in love with you inevitably... That's all it can happen to anyone that crosses with you in his/her life...

YOU'VE CHANGED MY LIFE, FOREVER, FOR GOOD AND FOR THE BETTER... YOU'VE BECOME AN UNEXTINGUISHABLE PART OF MY LIFE... I LISTEN TO YOU DAILY, I DAYDREAM OF YOU DAILY, I MENTION YOU DAILY, I QUOTE YOU DAILY, I THINK OF YOU DAILY... I WISH I COULD SEE YOU ALWAYS, DAILY... I'm not a millionaire, I can't follow you around the world, but I love you just the same and even more than anyone in your entire life...

You're the best lyricist ever, you have the most unique voice among uniques, I couldn't imagine a single day of my life without your music (And I already wandered thru 27 years without it!!)...

YOU'RE THE PERFECT MAN TO ME... You're my ideal man and... You simply are the man I never thought it could exist... YOU'RE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE...

Anything I could say here is understament compared to what I really feel for you and what you really make me feel... Have the best of your shows today and let the people love you today more than ever... I wish you read this...

MAY SPAWNED A WONDER... AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU... TILL MY LIFE BE NO MORE... Cecilia, from Santiago de Chile.

Thank You for the beautiful music you have produced, heres hoping there are many more albums to come from here. Happy Happy Birthday. Love all of us!

Happy Birthday Morrissey!

He really doesn't seem 48 does he!? It's weird to think that in a couple of years "the skinny bloke off Top of the Pops with the hearing aid" will be in his fifties!

Happy birthday from your biggest Dublin fan!
Things are only getting better with age. May you ahve many many more.
La bhreatha shona dhuit ( Gaelic )

Happy birthday my baby.:p
I hope you are not too depressed :eek:
I love you I love you I love you :)

Morrissey - happy birthday to you from me. Thank you for everything you've ever written. When all else fails, there's always Morrissey. Keep making the music and your millions of admirers will keep buying it. Please tour the UK again this year.

Thanks

Mal :D

Happy birthday Mozza, you are an inspiration, top man and legend, long may it continue. So looking forward to your new material.

Hope you have had a great day, you deserve it.

wow, he's old :(

God Robby, I'm bigging you up as his biggest fan and all this, and now you've just said that ^ on his birthday thread. :p

Back
Top Bottom