Fifteen minutes with...Simon Wolstencroft - The Smiths' original drummer - Julie Hamill

:rofl: he did not think Morrissey was dashing, he must have been the first one.

On another note: everyone is getting a book published. Where is my damn book deal

Are you trolling here Andy? LOL
I doubt the real Andy Rourke would be on this website. It's probably just someone messing around LOL. This is Morrissey-Solo (a website about Moz), now known as "A Hateful Online Crèche". Even Morrissey himself hates this site.

I would of thought Andy Rourke gets his hotel and travel expenses paid for when he does DJ'ing- he travels all over the world DJ'ing. The same would be true if he did a live gigs or concerts with a band, his hotel and travel expenses would be paid for and there is free catering (food) on some tours. Who knows what he gets paid for DJ'ing it probably varies on what type of event it is... Celebrities get given free stuff as well. Companies use celebrities to promote their products. There are some perks being a celeb. I'm sure Andy Rourke would get given free drinks and stuff when he DJ's- maybe by the promoter of the events.

Andy Rourke isn't dirt poor. However, he isn't a really wealthy man either. Maybe he was bad at managing his money in the past. I don't know if his wife has her own money, or if he has another benefactor of some kind. Rourke is in fact the poorest member of The Smiths. Morrissey is the most wealthy, then Johnny Marr, then Mike Joyce and then Andy Rourke.

Yes, Jake is married (to a woman) with children and Damon will be within the next year too. You gay fantasy people are so delusional on this site. I mean it's like you people are so delusional you probably think Morrissey lives in LA too. So much Bull Ox. Anonymous-
Who is Damon and what is his connection with Morrissey?

Are you trolling here Andy? LOL
I heard Andy Rourke and his second wife Francesca Mor ('Fran') have split-up. Is this true or just gossip? If it is true then it was a short-lived marriage. Does this mean Andy Rourke will have to move back to the UK? A minute ago they seemed to be in love and on holiday together. Sad news if true.

I don't get anywhere near that money but thanks for your concern
Hey Andy, Maybe you don't get paid as much as £3000 or £4000 a night when you DJ. However, I'm sure you don't DJ for free. Does the money vary on what type of event it is?

Not sure this is really Andy Rourke though.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom