Error in new 'Bona Drag' credits

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
Scouring the credits, as one does, of both the new CD booklet and the LP inner sleeve I noticed the following ~
"Cover photography by Jurgen teller, taken in Battersea, hair by Dave gerrard."
:doh:
The cover is a still from the promo video shot by Tim Broad, in Death Valley.
And it's Juergen, not Jurgen.
Perhaps this is what drove Moz to his promo blowout. I'd be mad as hell :squiffy:

I just downloaded the record from a torrent site. Sorry, Moz, couldn't help myself. Don't worry, I'll still buy it.
Just listened to the extra tracks so far. 'Oh Phoney' is obviously quite different to the version we're used to, but I might actually like this version better...a bit more toned-down and quite nice.
My biggest complaint so far is the new version of 'Let the Right One Slip In'. The beautiful guitar-intro is no more, which kind of ruins the whole dynamic of the song to me.

Thank you for highlighting this, may I ask Joe Frady . . . is Morrissey's pa mentioned in the credits?

. . . is Morrissey's pa mentioned in the credits?

What did she do to you? Not unleash her steam cleaned cossie with camel toe in tact, surely?! #vom #vomming #keepvomming

Thank you for highlighting this, may I ask Joe Frady . . . is Morrissey's pa mentioned in the credits?

No. The only thanks are to 'the major Minor team', amounting to six people, none of whom are sarah yeoman.

Oh thank you Joe Frady! :thumb:

Great news, one may purchase with true 'joy' now!!! :sweet::sweet:

Oh, am amazed anyone remembers my last notes on that 'subject' anyway - won't bore anyone by repeating but am soooo pleased!

sigh

Cannot wait to see the new photos and hear the new 'previous top secret' tracks!

:guitar::):guitar:

Oh, Troy, you are cute as a button.

You wrote "pa" and not PA (personal assistant).

I'm sitting here thinking, "why would Morrissey mention his father in the credits?"; unless he was to write, "Special thanks to the man who gave the twinkle from his eye in order to make this album possible."

hello sweetie pie Mozmic dancer :thumb:

. . . will take your advice, no I don't want anyone to be 'sacked' but! when one works for our Morrissey - your behaviour counts and if anyone had the 'telephone psycho experience' I had from the 'whirlwind of negativity' of his PA (this is putting it mildly in the extreme) - well - you'd be careful about anything associated with it! :mad:

Anyway - thanks to Joe's note I no longer have to 'scalpel knife out' that 'name' from the beautiful album cover!:)

Great news, can hardly wait to own it now.

:sweet:

Of course, I could be lieing....;)

hello sweetie pie Mozmic dancer :thumb:

. . . will take your advice, no I don't want anyone to be 'sacked' but! when one works for our Morrissey - your behaviour counts and if anyone had the 'telephone psycho experience' I had from the 'whirlwind of negativity' of his PA (this is putting it mildly in the extreme) - well - you'd be careful about anything associated with it! :mad:

Anyway - thanks to Joe's note I no longer have to 'scalpel knife out' that 'name' from the beautiful album cover!:)

Great news, can hardly wait to own it now.

:sweet:
could you elaborate?*curious* i wonder why morrissey`s PA called you?
oh wait-are you a journalist?

What's wrong with this Picture?

Don't know if this has been discussed before elsewhere but isn't Morrissey wearing the Cornelius Carr T-Shirt from the Boxers Tour 02/1995 on the inlay front picture ? It's a nice shot and Morrissry seems to be happy but without sounding overcritical: It has got nothing to do with the Bona Drag era!!! I would love to see this one on the upcoming Release "The whole Olympic Studio sessions 1994". :o

Scouring the credits, as one does, of both the new CD booklet and the LP inner sleeve I noticed the following ~
"Cover photography by Jurgen teller, taken in Battersea, hair by Dave gerrard."
:doh:
The cover is a still from the promo video shot by Tim Broad, in Death Valley.
And it's Juergen, not Jurgen.
Perhaps this is what drove Moz to his promo blowout. I'd be mad as hell :squiffy:

I got this from Passions:

"The Juergen Teller credit for cover photo is probably for the one appearing on the back of the cd."

I got this from Passions:

"The Juergen Teller credit for cover photo is probably for the one appearing on the back of the cd."

...which is a photograph taken by Renaud Monfourny.
'Bona Drag' {Redux} is resolutely Teller~less;
more's the pity.

Sorry for veering slightly off topic - my copy arrived today, and putting it into the computer, no data was dragged in. Normally CD artwork and track information will be dragged off the internet, but this time not, which is a bit annoying, because I would like to add the songs to my library. Is there a way to force Media Player to do this, or get the information by other means so that they plug nicely into the MP3 rips out of Media Player?

Ta,

P.

Back
Top Bottom