Doodles of Morrissey by me + self introduction

IMG_20240229_085134.jpg

We tried and we failed
We tried and we failed
We tried and we failed
We tried and we failed
We tried...

I'm going to starting posting my little slight cringe lip syncing videos to here. They're very therapeutic to make for me. I blush nervously and pause as I'm about to hit "post reply" button, but I think "it's only Solo, plus they're Smiths/Morrissey related, so why not?" :) 🌷

Watch for my sweet kitty Blossom in each video. 💖

*Drops and shuffles away nervously*

Pretty girl!! Love your hair!

Feeling good this morning. This is a rare feeling. My head hurts but my heart does not. (It's always something)
Good morning, Morrissey. ❤️
Good morning, people of Solo. :) ❤️

King Leer is still my favorite Morrissey song.

Feeling good this morning. This is a rare feeling. My head hurts but my heart does not. (It's always something)
Good morning, Morrissey. ❤️
Good morning, people of Solo. :) ❤️

Good morning Ash. I’m feeling good this morning too. Hope your head stops hurting soon and your heart goes on feeling good. I’m about to write "morning pages”, three loose leaf page faces of saying whatever comes to mind, the aim to keep the pen moving to get past the inner censoring, to see what’s on my mind. Julia Cameron wrote about “morning pages” in her book The Artist’s Way. I read that book a long time ago and have been trying to write morning pages ever since, every day.

Morning, I was wide awake last night. Managed about 2 hours sleep.

Magnesium and a banana can work for me. Or I pop a melatonin, though melatonin shouldn’t be taken all the time.

Also, it helps to write down what I need to do the next day, somehow this helps me not to think about it so I can go to sleep.

One more thing, try not to eat too big a meal or anything spicy before bed or late in the evening.

And no caffeine later in the day.

Good morning Ash. I’m feeling good this morning too. Hope your head stops hurting soon and your heart goes on feeling good. I’m about to write "morning pages”, three loose leaf page faces of saying whatever comes to mind, the aim to keep the pen moving to get past the inner censoring, to see what’s on my mind. Julia Cameron wrote about “morning pages” in her book The Artist’s Way. I read that book a long time ago and have been trying to write morning pages ever since, every day.
I'm glad you're feeling good too! Oooh, I would love to write morning pages. I need to write more I've been feeling pent up lately, I think it will help.
PS: My head is feeling better, finally. ")

Also, it helps to write down what I need to do the next day, somehow this helps me not to think about it so I can go to sleep.

This is true! I always do that when I can’t sleep and it always works. I think I mentioned that on here a few years ago and someone called me brain-injured or wished death on me or some such in response. This forum has lost its edge.

And no caffeine later in the day.

I believe this is a myth. I can drink three double espressos right before going to bed and still sleep like a bear!

This is true! I always do that when I can’t sleep and it always works. I think I mentioned that on here a few years ago and someone called me brain-injured or wished death on me or some such in response. This forum has lost its edge.

I believe this is a myth. I can drink three double espressos right before going to bed and still sleep like a bear!

Good Night Stars GIF by Marianna

must be nice.

IMG_20240326_094805.jpg

Sadness and depression is kicking my ass today. Here's some slightly-Smiths related doodles. The one of the girl in the Smiths T-shirt is a self portrait.

These Things Take Time.... while sadly singing this on my way to work this morning, I started crying halfway though.

Feeling of extreme inadequatecy and helplessness is in my blood.

Hope you're all having a a better day than I.

Back
Top Bottom