Death To Jonathan Ross

Where's The Vid!!!!????

haha the only thing that keep me awake is exactly this..all speak about it..it's horrable, isn'T it?... i mean it's 3:00 and i have nothing more to do than drink my coffee to keep me awake..only in cause of moz..only in cause of moz:rolleyes:;)

correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Mozza been on the show before, at least twice, and it was exactly the same as this, i.e. "chirpy" JR and serious Mozza? if he didn't like it he wouldn't keep going on. And no he doesn't "need" to play the game. Moz will not starve if his album doesn't sell (which him being Moz it always will anyway). I despise tv chat shows which is why I don't own a tv, but, I don't have sympathy with people who go on them either.

and no I'm not calling Moz a sellout or anything. He can do what he wants, his music will still be great.

hmm..now that i was able to have a look at the video i have to say that i really dislike JR sense of humor..what the hell was that situation with the hamburger..stupid****..´.or the end with the ,, slipped in''..haha..yes JR great work..you got it:mad:.now i'm seriously happy to live in cologne..not to see his face anymore and great package of humor..:rolleyes::p..hm, moz was really nice..and high five for ignore his hand;) but yes i think he felt VERY uncomfortable..nevertheless nice pullover..looked great..more of this:eek:;)

At the beginning, he mentioned the 'Stars In Their Eyes' show, asking Morrissey if anyone had ever taken him off on the show - knowing full well Harry Hill had done so, (he even showed the clip last time he interviewed him.)
Woss said 'I wonder if we can find the clip somewhere'?
Morrissey just rolled his eyes.

haha, Morrissey was not impressed when he played that Stars In Their Eyes clip last time!

Seriously, though, Morrissey's a big boy, I'm sure he can handle a bit of ribbing from Jonathan Ross, everyone.

What was with Morrissey just walking off at the end like that!?

Last edited:
was this on telly tonight:confused:

'Death to Jonathan Ross', now that be a shame. He is one of the few british television personalities who puts Morrissey on the television in the UK.

So, you're be shooting yourself in the foot, in a way!

Cornelius: the voice of reason, as always. :)

well i just watch it and, moz looks pissed off , i don´t think moz would appear on that show again,JR IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE,forget about JR :p moz looked gorgeous,i love the pullover, he looked D-E-L-I-C.I-O-U-S :horny:

haha, Morrissey was not impressed when he played that Stars In Their Eyes clip last time!

Seriously, though, Morrissey's a big boy, I'm sure he can handle a bit of ribbing from Jonathan Ross, everyone.

What was with Morrissey just walking off at the end like that!?
Another big strop because it wasn't going the way he wanted it to?

Cornelius: the voice of reason, as always. :)

thanx :)(it's true thou)

Another big strop because it wasn't going the way he wanted it to?

That blue top morrissey was wearing needs this on the front:
gay-2.jpg

ha de ha de ha.

Morrissey, really needs to laugh at himself sometimes. He does paint a very silly caricature of himself. Yeah J.Ross is a berk but he just takes the piss, but come on, if your in the public eye as a celebrity, you have to put up with some sort of mockery. Especially, when you market yourself as depressed poet as Morrissey as always done for the past 25 years.

Last edited:
I was squirming all the way through the show. Ross was embarrassing, Moz seemed embarrassed.

I always feel uncomfortable watching Moz on anything on telly though because it is always so difficult to tell whether he is truly miserable to be there or whether he is trying to come across as being bored and obtuse to portray an image of being too cool for the mainstream. The handshaking and piggy backing at the end were cringeworthy.

Jonathan Ross always makes me think of the Vicar (bishop? eh?) played by Peter Cook in The Princess Bride...

"And now, let's welcome Mowwissey to ouw show!"

Haha, that was evil! :D It's amazing how easily English-speaking people can get away withouth pronouncing proper r-s... Imagine that with a Spaniard! :) I swear it took me months to notice that JR had pwoblems with the r-s....

well i just watch it and, moz looks pissed off , i don´t think moz would appear on that show again,JR IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE,forget about JR :p moz looked gorgeous,i love the pullover, he looked D-E-L-I-C.I-O-U-S :horny:

Pullover? Put me out of my misery, someone upload a vid on youtube, pretty please! :p

Haha, that was evil! :D It's amazing how easily English-speaking people can get away withouth pronouncing proper r-s... Imagine that with a Spaniard! :) I swear it took me months to notice that JR had pwoblems with the r-s....

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! I adore it! :D I'm not into the Life of Brian myself, I'm more a Quest for the Holy Grail girl, but I adore that scene! :)

Yeah the Grail i can watch as a complete film. The life of Brian, various clips i funny hilarious.

Jonathan Ross is just a jealous dick!! I mean, Morrissey is stunning, half the world want to faint at his feet, who'd look twice at a skank like Jonathan Ross

"Give me a piggy back" The disgusting pervert

Morrissey was stunning in that blue jumper and jeans, ive just watched it again and its only 9:15am in the morning, I must go for a cold shower now!!! :horny:

for MR Ross...with love xxx

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom