Moz has lunch with Jonathan

Black Eyed

Isn't he gorgeous !!
Just listening to Jonathan Ross radio show and he was interviewing Graham Norton who told a story of being called by someone whilst out walking in London and he couldnt decide if it was Morrissey or Danny Boyle. (unbelievable I know!) He apparently had a chat with this person and asked him if he had a place in Wapping and the reply was "no but this used to be my old stomping ground".... Rossie replied that it could have been Morrissey as he had been at Jonathans just recently for lunch. Jonathan said he was sat with two of J's dogs on his lap and that he had never seen Morrissey look so happy.

Great story and shows (if true) that Moz obviously does like JR deepdown.

Awww...thanks for telling us a lovely story.

Someone who posted Death to JR thread the other day must be embarrassed by now. :p

Thank you for sharing; yes he seems to like Jonathan.

Just listening to Jonathan Ross radio show and he was interviewing Graham Norton who told a story of being called by someone whilst out walking in London and he couldnt decide if it was Morrissey or Danny Boyle. (unbelievable I know!)

There is a bit of a Boyle/Morrissey resemblance.

Just listening to Jonathan Ross radio show and he was interviewing Graham Norton who told a story of being called by someone whilst out walking in London and he couldnt decide if it was Morrissey or Danny Boyle. (unbelievable I know!) He apparently had a chat with this person and asked him if he had a place in Wapping and the reply was "no but this used to be my old stomping ground".... Rossie replied that it could have been Morrissey as he had been at Jonathans just recently for lunch. Jonathan said he was sat with two of J's dogs on his lap and that he had never seen Morrissey look so happy.

Great story and shows (if true) that Moz obviously does like JR deepdown.

I can just envisage the nut roast and veggie gravy being passed around.:D

I personally wouldn't believe a word that Ross's disgusting fat mouth spouts.
period.
:mad:

LUNCH?? They sat at the same table? I hate this!
I can't believe he would cross pathe with JR again. I thought the last performance (yes Moz, I said performance) with JR was the last we were gonna see of them together!

I'm disappointed. Now flame me, people don't seem to like it when I say something negative.

I personally wouldn't believe a word that Ross's disgusting fat mouth spouts.
period.
:mad:

LUNCH?? They sat at the same table? I hate this!
I can't believe he would cross pathe with JR again. I thought the last performance (yes Moz, I said performance) with JR was the last we were gonna see of them together!

I'm disappointed. Now flame me, people don't seem to like it when I say something negative.

It's funny that just because JR mentioned Morrissey, you two are upset.

Forgetting about Jonathan Ross for a moment, I like the part about Moz being happy with the dogs on his lap. I have cats, not dogs, but the feeling of unconditional affection you can get with a pet is lovely. They don't care about anything thats important in the human world, they won't judge you. All they do is be cute and make you smile...and forgive you for standing on their tail, without a seconds thought. :)

I wonder if Morrissey rode Jonathan's lambs?

And did he at any point say "Oh Mr. Ross, I love you so much - you're like a big fat lump of fatty lamb. Give us a kiss..."

Jonathan offered free lamb rides. I would have taken him up on it.

For those of you who may not have seen this, from 14 May 2004:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom