Moz has lunch with Jonathan

It's funny that just because JR mentioned Morrissey, you two are upset.

i get upset because morrissey and JR are universes apart in their intelligence levels and morals, and i just won't accept that they could genuinely have anything to (sincerely) chat about.
:mad:

i get upset because morrissey and JR are universes apart in their intelligence levels and morals, and i just won't accept that they could genuinely have anything to (sincerely) chat about.
:mad:

LOL!!

Unfortunately Morrissey acknowledges JR is good enough to have lunch with. :p

What's important here is what Morrissey thinks of JR, not anyone else. In interview I heard Morrissey refer to JR as a very intelligent person, in approving tone of voice.
We only see or hear JR on the TV/radio and may or may not like his style. That's our choice, from our own limited experience of his professional work.

I won't dislike someone or approve of someone simply to follow Morrissey's example, and Morrissey certainly doesn't need my advice or approval on who his friends are. So what's the fuss about??

Being an American, my knowledge of Jonathan Ross is admittedly limited. However, I thought the 2004 interview was hysterically funny. Morrissey has such a dry sense of humor. I didn't get the impression that he was uncomfortable or put out by the interview at all.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Please don't throw anything at me.

Morrissey has eight friends now then.:p

What's important here is what Morrissey thinks of JR, not anyone else. In interview I heard Morrissey refer to JR as a very intelligent person, in approving tone of voice.
We only see or hear JR on the TV/radio and may or may not like his style. That's our choice, from our own limited experience of his professional work.

I won't dislike someone or approve of someone simply to follow Morrissey's example, and Morrissey certainly doesn't need my advice or approval on who his friends are. So what's the fuss about??

I agree

Back
Top Bottom