Cat & Fiddle to close in December 2014

I've seen many photos of him all on his own, sans security. Those pics are usually my fave because he's just loafing about like a normal person. Remember the one of him by the pool that someone snapped over their shoulder? LOL! The guy gets around and he doesn't always have muscles and brawn on his arm (or Damon, for that matter). Haha!

Don't think Damon would be much help, anyways. He's tiny.

Blimey. What have we started? I read that statement as spoken in the voice of someone on their third vodka.

P.

Ummmm, it's just a restaurant dear. :D

I wrote an overly-long blog post about one of my old favorite restaurants/hangouts closing a couple of weeks ago, so I get it. I feel his pain.

Of course, I didn't refer to said restaurant's "pillowy bosom" or compare it a deceased parent, so...

I wrote an overly-long blog post about one of my old favorite restaurants/hangouts closing a couple of weeks ago, so I get it. I feel his pain.

Of course, I didn't refer to said restaurant's "pillowy bosom" or compare it a deceased parent, so...

He has a flair. That man needs to be writing novels. Or something. He's hilarious.

I'm still laughing. Never change, Moz.

Re: Morrissey eulogizes The Cat and Fiddle in new TTY statement

I love the place, too. Many great afternoons and evenings.

The place serves up lots of meat-based dished: Bangers and Mash, Shepard's Pie, Bacon-wrapped beef filet (my personal favorite)... the menu goes on.

My guess is that he gives slack to venues he likes (the Cat & Fiddle, Il Tiaso) and venues he loathes (Coachella, Staples Center, and the other halls he forbids the sale of meat).

He wouldn't be our Morrissey if he wasn't 100 percent contradictory.

My friend's band Anita and the Yanks played there pretty regularly so I began to know the waitstaff who were all very lovely. They had a giantess working there for a while, sweet as pie. And they allowed dogs which is rare. I'll miss that. :(

One of the greatest pictures I took was of the Sunday Jazz quartet who'd meet every week on the patio and jam. The flash was off and the exposure was long and the way my hand twitched made the lights look like music notes coming from their instruments.

Last edited:

I love the place, too. Many great afternoons and evenings.

The place serves up lots of meat-based dished: Bangers and Mash, Shepard's Pie, Bacon-wrapped beef filet (my personal favorite)... the menu goes on.

My guess is that he gives slack to venues he likes (the Cat & Fiddle, Il Tiaso) and venues he loathes (Coachella, Staples Center, and the other halls he forbids the sale of meat).

He wouldn't be our Morrissey if he wasn't 100 percent contradictory.
that was my fave too for many a year back in the day...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom