Morrissey Central "BUFFALO GALS" (October 11, 2023)

0-2.jpeg

Camila Grey (keyboards), Carmen Vandenberg (guitar) in this seasons’ Florida attire.
Never have they looked so comfortable

Above image initially shared by Jesse.

Via Juan:
juangaleanotoro-11102023-0001.jpg

Via Camila:
camgrey-11102023-0003.jpg

Screenshot_20231011-195543.png

camgrey-11102023-0001.jpg

camgrey-11102023-0002.jpg

camgrey-11102023-0004.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a bunch of bums.

M has turned pretty tolerant. Can you imagine Alain, Gary or Boz dressed up like that?
Current band talentless and poorly dressed, whats coming next?
All great guitar players, but Carmen can hold her own that is for sure and Morrissey is lucky to have her step in as another in a long line of great players. The band is sounding great.

What a bunch of bums.

M has turned pretty tolerant. Can you imagine Alain, Gary or Boz dressed up like that?
Current band talentless and poorly dressed, whats coming next?
Oh they went on stage dressed like that did they?
No? Then why can’t they frequent convenience stores in hoodies?

I suppose you wake up every day and dress yourself in your three piece suit.

As far as the band looking like bums, I think they were just hanging out, riding on the tour bus, their home away from home, and they stopped off at a convenience store for some snacks or whatever and didn't feel like getting dressed up for the occasion. That's my take.

Damn, you should see what I wear when I'm at home, alone, bumming around on a Sunday. And sometimes I even go to the convenience store a block away from my apartment, a two minute walk, dressed in my bummy house attire. I better not do it again or someone might throw rocks at me.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Papa Morrissey, Uncle Jesse, and THE KIDS! :p

Also, some dude from Flagger Force somehow got his picture posted here. He must've been at Denny's.

Now it makes total sense why the band sounds so weak and the setlist hasn’t changed. This band is a joke! And it’s not funny anymore. People making excuses or saying they are good are either new fans or have never seen Morrissey live before.

Now it makes total sense why the band sounds so weak and the setlist hasn’t changed. This band is a joke! And it’s not funny anymore. People making excuses or saying they are good are either new fans or have never seen Morrissey live before.
A lot of people here are not new fans and have seen his old band play, how do you explain that one?

A lot of people here are not new fans and have seen his old band play, how do you explain that one?
A lot of people just accept mediocrity these days I guess and the average Morrissey fan is no longer intellectual as they once were.

You suppose right mate, you're in the right in fact.
Now, about the subject, this is an example about the ambient reflected in the music while playing live.
The songs are perfect by nature but these musicians can't reproduce the proper sound. I hope never shows a song co written by the d**** or the others bums. It will sound as they looks like

The drummer looks like he wants to go home in that photo.
I don't blame him... hes doing all the heavy lifting by carrying this entire amateur band.

The drummer looks like he wants to go home in that photo.
I don't blame him... hes doing all the heavy lifting by carrying this entire amateur band.
Yeah, he shall back to where he belongs. He's the drummer of shakira and some others like that

loafing oafs in all-night chemists,
thought I, at first glance!

Great to see people at ease out and about. It brings to mind US presidential debates, and the 10-inch stilettoes worn by Elizabeth Warren and others, putting them at an obvious handicap. What has that get-up to do with the job? Camila Harris still totters around likewise.

Kristeen Young & some others manage to pull it off with apparent ease but each to their own, surely, instead of succumbing to the equivalent of Chinese foot-binding of yore to oblige a cultural norm. Morrissey's band look plenty rock n' roll, on and off stage.

As RB says, stay free!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom