Brussels - Bozar Theatre (March 16, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Alma Matters / Irish Blood, English Heart / I Wish You Lonely / Jim Jim Falls / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Knockabout World / Istanbul / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Loop / Half A Person / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Night Pop Dropped / Without Music The World Dies / Let Me Kiss You // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of Buddy T.

Last edited:
Juan:
juangaleanotoro-16032023-0001.jpg

Sadglamour:
20230316_190523.jpg

Nice theatre.

If I didn't know better (bit early on 2 images), the shirt looks like Catweazle / Geoffrey Bayldon:

ssrco,classic_tee,flatlay,101010_01c5ca27c6,front,wide_portrait,750x1000 (1).jpg

Scared me to death as a child.
I don't think this quirky show made it Stateside?
FWD.

If I didn't know better (bit early on 2 images), the shirt looks like Catweazle / Geoffrey Bayldon:

View attachment 89726

Apologies if wrong.
FWD.
Kenneth Cope appeared in Catweazle, plus had been in Coronation Street. Hattie Jacques also made an appearance, who of course was a regular in the Carry On films...but I digress.

For those who are unfamiliar: Catweazle

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_20230316-201340.png

?

Kenneth Cope appeared in Catweazle, plus had been in Coronation Street. Hattie Jacques also made an appearance, who of course was a regular in the Carry On films...but I digress.
Scared me too as a kid, I think he lived in an abandoned water tower, which is nice 😁

Here's a bit about the actor Geoffrey Bayldon, who played Catweazle, and died in 2017:

"Born Leeds, England and trained at Old Vic Theatre School, 1947-1949. First stage appearance in "Tough at the Top" (C.B. Cochran's last musical) in 1949, followed by seasons at the Shakespeare Memorial Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon; Glasgow Citizen's and Birmingham Repertory Theatre. First in London's west end in "The Happy Time" (1952) and more recently in "Worzel Gummidge", "A Month of Sundays", "Maria" and "Unfinished Business". Overseas: played Caesar in "Caesar and Cleopatra" (International Festival, Paris, 1956); Ravinia Shakespeare Festival (Chicago, 1964); Pickering in "My Fair Lady" (Houston, 1991). In 1998 he was nominated as "Best Actor" for the Royal Midland Television Awards for his role as Alby James in an episode of Peak Practice (1993)." - https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001933/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

Well, unless he does Michael's Bones and All the Lazy Dykes then, as a loyal member of Moz-Solo, I will consider this entire tour an absolute failure. I mean, who wants to listen to life-changing classics like Please, Please, Suedehead or Sunday when he should be performing obscure B-sides and album tracks we all slagged off 20 years ago? Sigh...

Last edited:

View attachment 89726

FWD.
Scared me too. So did Sapphire and Steel (bits of it with Cromwell's soldiers, well they'd frighten any Irish child), and the Federation soldiers in Blake's 7. Sorry off topic.

Well, unless he does Michael Bones and All the Lazy Sykes then, as a loyal member of Moz-Solo, I will consider this entire tour an absolute failure. I mean, who wants to listen to life-changing classics like Please, Please, Suedehead or Sunday when he should be performing obscure B-sides and album tracks we all slagged off 20 years ago? Sigh...
Ehhh none of his b-sides are obscure to a Moz fan!

Back
Top Bottom