Book of Condolence Thread

Some of you may remember this thread I posted last year....

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=77588

My wonderful Nanny Olive passed away at 6pm this evening in a nursing home.

It is fair to say she never really recovered from her attack last year and never did manage to live independently again.

I shall miss her very much...she was a real LADY and a pleasure to know and love....

Love Alma xxx

Sorry to hear of this news. My sympathies to you and your family.

It is fair to say she never really recovered from her attack last year and never did manage to live independently again.

I shall miss her very much...she was a real LADY and a pleasure to know and love....

Love Alma xxx

Oh that's terrible and a tale that's much too common. :( May she rest in peace.

Thanks everyone for being so kind.

I saw my Nan on Sunday evening...the last thing she said to me was "your a good girl" and kissed my hand...a lovely memory.

I am going to cuddle up on the sofa with my children now and think about the things I have...not the things I don't...

Thank you again...all of you :)

Love Alma xxx

Love Alma xxx
I'm so sorry to hear that :( *hugs*

I saw my Nan on Sunday evening...the last thing she said to me was "your a good girl" and kissed my hand...a lovely memory.

I am going to cuddle up on the sofa with my children now and think about the things I have...not the things I don't...

Love Alma xxx

Sorry to hear this news hun....:(

Oh, Alma I'm so sorry to hear about your Nan.
I think it's wonderful though that you had a special moment with her on Sunday evening.
That'll be a good memory. :o
Must also be special for your children to have had a great-grandmother. Not all children have had that privilege.

*hugs*

Love Alma xxx

Not intending to bring up bad memories, but I read the old thread and in it you said the thugs were caught. What were the results, if you know of their arrest? Any chance they could be brought up on even stronger charges because their actions triggered, in effect, well, you know.... :tears:

Love Alma xxx

Oh Alma, I'm so sorry to hear of your Nan's passing. What beautiful last words of hers to you *chokes me up* My condolences to you & your family. And amen to counting your blessings. *BIG HUG*

Love Alma xxx

Sorry to hear your sad news, Alma.

Thank you all so much for your kind messages yesterday...I feel a bit brighter and more positive today. :)

Here is a lovely picture of my dear old Nan with my daughter taken at Rachel's 9th birthday party in August.

rachels9thbirthday031.jpg

Thank you again.

Love Alma xxx

Paul Benedict

mrbentleyrip1.jpg

Painter7.preview.jpg

Forrest J Ackerman

404px-Forrest_J_Ackerman_at_the_Ack.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forrest_J_Ackerman

Forrest J Ackerman (November 24, 1916 - December 4, 2008) was the editor of Famous Monsters of Filmland magazine and an American collector of science fiction books and movie memorabilia. Ackerman, known as "Ackermonster", "Forry", "4e", or "4SJ", is influential not only in the formation, organization, and spread of science fiction fandom, but has long also been a key figure in the wider cultural acceptance of horror movies, including bringing the older silent movies and those of the 30s and 40s, a golden age for the film genre,to contemporay attention fo the popular public.

:tears::tears:

Forrest J Ackerman

404px-Forrest_J_Ackerman_at_the_Ack.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forrest_J_Ackerman

Forrest J Ackerman (November 24, 1916 - December 4, 2008) was the editor of Famous Monsters of Filmland magazine and an American collector of science fiction books and movie memorabilia. Ackerman, known as "Ackermonster", "Forry", "4e", or "4SJ", is influential not only in the formation, organization, and spread of science fiction fandom, but has long also been a key figure in the wider cultural acceptance of horror movies, including bringing the older silent movies and those of the 30s and 40s, a golden age for the film genre,to contemporay attention fo the popular public.

:tears::tears:

That sucks. :(

Back
Top Bottom