Bona Drag reissue 4th Oct, remastered & extra tracks

Re: Bona Drag reissue 27th Sep, remastered & extra tracks

but wasn't it the main goal to sell this new reissue? and of course it must have some kinda difference among the first issue and the reissue....
I confess I'd appreciate if it was released with a whole different sleeve...

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B003XKAZKO/ref=nosim/msamzn-20
30,99 euro germany
release date 12 th october
here

edit:
normally new releases in germany got, since 2005 released already on fridays
before /pre 2005 on mondays
her is an article about that issue.in german
http://www.spiegel.de/kultur/musik/0,1518,374796,00.html
the 12th is a tuesday which is a date where new releases got issued in the US normally.

strangely there is neither a release date nor a price for the amazon uk -item
yet being settled on the release
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bona-Drag-2...=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1280853624&sr=1-5
but i guess 27th sept in uk as stated in the press release

or has it been pushed back to 12th as well?

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

31 Euros???:eek: I'm not totally au fait with how much CDs normally retail for in Germany but this seems a tad expensive.

I can only assume the remastered edition will include a limited number of handwritten letters to The Times

Hmm, methinks I will buy Andy Rourke's new EP, Two Worlds Collide and the album It's A Beautiful Life instead (with his band Freebass) :p

I shall not be daunted. I shall plunk away the money, more than likely.

I do think that Moz is being a tad hypocritical considering last year he was urging fans not to buy the 3CD Hmv/Parlophone Singles album which had all of Bona Drag's original 14 tracks on it, and now he wants fans to buy them!

Is the full original b-side version of Will Never Marry going to be on the re-issue or will we get the edited version again? Does anyone know why it was edited when it was put on Bona Drag?

Relax, it will be a fairly normally priced CD. For the 23 people that will eventually buy it.

Maybe that's the price for a super limited edition which includes a DVD of the Wolverhampton gig ... :D

31 Euros???:eek: I'm not totally au fait with how much CDs normally retail for in Germany but this seems a tad expensive.

I can only assume the remastered edition will include a limited number of handwritten letters to The Times

Well, hope for! Yes, € 31,-- is far too much for a CD here in Germany. The normal price is around € 15-19,-- for new release.

I recognised that on Amazon.de several times: if they have only a 'rough idea' of a release (like this one: no cover, no track list etc.) they tend to state a ridiculous high price for a start (the new Charlatans CD was at € 42,99 at the beginning!) and as soon as they have details they quote a 'normal' price.

The 12th October,2010 is indeed bullshit, as we indeed have release dates on Friday. As the UK release is supposed to be the 27th September,2010, the next Friday would be 2nd October,2010 - that is what i call the real date because it makes more sense. We'll see.

Well, hope for! Yes, € 31,-- is far too much for a CD here in Germany. The normal price is around € 15-19,-- for new release.

I recognised that on Amazon.de several times: if they have only a 'rough idea' of a release (like this one: no cover, no track list etc.) they tend to state a ridiculous high price for a start (the new Charlatans CD was at € 42,99 at the beginning!) and as soon as they have details they quote a 'normal' price.

The 12th October,2010 is indeed bullshit, as we indeed have release dates on Friday. As the UK release is supposed to be the 27th September,2010, the next Friday would be 2nd October,2010 - that is what i call the real date because it makes more sense. We'll see.
actually stefan german releases earler than elsewhere and not later

. that was the same with YOR

it was released on friday the 13th here
http://www.amazon.de/Years-Refusal-...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1281022661&sr=1-2

and on 16 in the UK
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Years-Refus...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1281022546&sr=1-2

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

actually stefan german releases earler than elsewhere and not later

. that was the same with YOR

Yes, you're right - it's sometimes even earlier - so we got the Arcade Fire album last fridays as anyone else had to wait until last Monday or Tuesday.

But as this is 'just' an re-release which isn't that important to the record company i think it's just a typo here meaning 02.10. and not 12.10. - but only me guessing!

At the risk of sounding boring, would someone explain this Rick Astley photo thing please...

At the risk of sounding boring, would someone explain this Rick Astley photo thing please...

there's always someone, somewhere
with a big nose, who knows
and who trips you up and laughs
when you fall
who'll trip you up and laugh
when you fall

:p

i'm hoping he'll dole out some more of the juergen teller battersea/wapping shots too, but i aint holding my breath.

this.

the german amazonprice is getting lower... phew..from 30.99 to 25.98 euro now

Last edited:

I put money it will drop to at least a tenner by the end of next month

This was on the Moz official Bookface page - is it the cover, do you think?

t0l0fc.jpg

Never noticed the extent of the giraffe-neck before.

P.

This was on the Moz official Bookface page - is it the cover, do you think?

t0l0fc.jpg

Never noticed the extent of the giraffe-neck before.

P.
Which is his official page? I just looked through what I thought was the official page and I'm not seeing that picture.

Last edited:
Tags
bona drag
Back
Top Bottom