Billie Eilish - No Time To Die (feat Johnny Marr on guitar)

You’re lucky. Otherwise your ass would be stranded on Marr’s Facebook page, and you would have no one to troll except for the few Marr fans that visit that page.

Shame on you.

You make no sense, why would I troll a Marr site? I love Johnny! Besides, I only speak the truth no shame at all in that! Have a good evening!

Morrissey fans with a bizarre, reality-bending emotional need to view anything Johnny Marr does as an abject professional failure are the weirdest and best thing about this site.

Sigmund Freud would've been stumped.

You make no sense, why would I troll a Marr site? I love Johnny! Besides, I only speak the truth no shame at all in that! Have a good evening!

I make no sense?

You’re the one trolling Morrissey fans on a Morrissey fan site.

Where’s the sense and logical reasoning in that?

Wow this site is full of losers. Love Marr and Morrissey. Why the hate? And how do you not hear guitar on this track? f***ing retards

Not very keen on this Bond theme and can't really hear Johnny at all. It's a great 'guest spot' thing for him but doesn't seem to be much more than that. He's getting a lot of exposure lately.

You’re lucky. Otherwise your ass would be stranded on Marr’s Facebook page, and you would have no one to troll except for the few Marr fans that visit that page.
Shame on you.

Oh look, the technicolour twat is accusing others of trolling.

Morrissey plunged his own career into the shit, not his fans. And now? He lurches from one embarrassment to the next - letting his nephew's 'Photoshop skillz' make him a laughing stock, abysmal album artwork, signing other artist's albums, snarking at his record label, making a huge fuss about the vinyl charts and random mentions on YouTube. He's 5ft 10" of walking desperation, and yet you take down Johnny because he's well-liked and does his job well. What a joke.

Morrissey plunged his own career into the shit, not his fans. And now? He lurches from one embarrassment to the next - letting his nephew's 'Photoshop skillz' make him a laughing stock, abysmal album artwork, signing other artist's albums, snarking at his record label, making a huge fuss about the vinyl charts and random mentions on YouTube. He's 5ft 10" of walking desperation, and yet you take down Johnny because he's well-liked and does his job well. What a joke.

Regardless of the subject you are posting about, every comment you make sounds absolutely gross. :barf:

And yet ....

you are still here. :crazy:

Why do you continue obsessively to visit the site dedicated to an artist that you clearly dislike, why is this ?
Can you possibly give any logical sane reason for this kind of behavior?
How does it benefit you ?

Get some help, please.

And yet ....

Why do you continue obsessively to visit the site dedicated to an artist that you clearly dislike, why is this ?
Can you possibly give any logical sane reason for this kind of behavior?
How does it benefit you ?

Get some help, please.

It's like looking at a car wreck, isn't it?

And yet ....

Can you possibly give any logical sane reason for this kind of behavior? How does it benefit you ?

Get some help, please.

My only mistake is I'm hoping, I'm hoping.

Johnny's f***ing Woke.

Hope Moz never reunites with the man.

It's like looking at a car wreck, isn't it?

No, a car wreck is looking at Morrissey's current career and knowing he used to be capable of this:

Johnny's f***ing Woke.
Hope Moz never reunites with the man.

Johnny is who he always was - Morrissey is the one who changed.
Maybe the time has long gone for a reunion (of any kind) but some attempt at reconciliation would be nice.

No, a car wreck is looking at Morrissey's current career and knowing he used to be capable of this:

That is what I meant, actually. A man who was loved, a genius, turning into a stunted, spiteful, petty, almost universally loathed public figure.

For those of us who once were fans, it's hard to look away.

Johnny is who he always was - Morrissey is the one who changed.
Maybe the time has long gone for a reunion (of any kind) but some reconciliation would be nice.
Johnny was always a balancer, a yes man, never rocking any boats.

Moz has from 1983 been famous for issuing 'controversial' statements. He was always loved as well as hated for this. The only difference being that nowadays sheep-like people have social media to vocally vent their own stresses and frustrations on other people - hence causing a 'stir' that the old media jumps on.

The fact Morrissey hasn't changed since the 80s is what bugs certain people. You're just not supposed to have his views nowadays. Not vocally anyway.

Last edited:
Johnny was always a balancer, a yes man, never rocking any boats.

Moz has from 1983 been famous for issuing 'controversial' statements. He was always loved as well as hated for this. The only difference being that nowadays sheep-like people have social media to vocally vent their own stresses and frustrations on other people - hence causing a 'stir' that the old media jumps on.

Yes but once, Morrissey's 'controversial' statements were entertaining - brutal, funny, high camp. Now he's not ripping up Bob Geldof or Elton John, he's offering up excuses for scum like Weinstein and Spacey and buttering up lunatics like Anne Marie Waters. He has made himself truly hated now in ways he probably didn't expect, and that's grim.

Yes but once, Morrissey's 'controversial' statements were entertaining - brutal, funny, high camp. Now he's not ripping up Bob Geldof or Elton John, he's offering up excuses for scum like Weinstein and Spacey and buttering up lunatics like Anne Marie Waters. He has made himself truly hated now in ways he probably didn't expect, and that's grim.

You misunderstand Morrissey enormously.

He wasn't offering excuses for Weinstein - he was just pointing out how Hollywood has operated from the start with its 'casting couch.' This is not rape but prostitution. It's sex for stardom. This doesn't mean Morrissey likes these sleazy producers - it's just that he's not naive and taken in by hysterical media sensation.

He wasn't offering excuses for Spacey - just pointing out that young gay teenagers are curious. And this gay teenager wasn't forced to spend the night in the flat of a man he knew was a rampant homosexual. Your average 14 year old boy would be clued-up enough to get the hell out of there fast as many gay men are well known for their insatiable love for fresh young teenage arse. Morrissey basically stated this and he is correct in doing so. To pretend 14 year olds are naive and stupid in this regard is extremely condescending. If anything, as an adolescent, you are more aware of these things.

As for racism Moz has been issuing comments that could fall under the definition of 'racism' for years (it's not exactly hard) and his old fans of the 80s were fine with it. They laughed along with the edginess of his utterances and loved it. Then as the years went by political correctness took over and re-shaped the public's thinking and suddenly many were outraged every time Moz brought up some very relevant comments about immigration.

Last edited:
My only mistake is I'm hoping, I'm hoping.

Exactly.

You are :crazy:

Stop hoping.

Stop trolling the site dedicated to an artist that you no longer like. An artist
that in your eyes is no longer playing nice.

Get some help, please.

Exactly.
You are :crazy:
Stop hoping.

Stop trolling the site dedicated to an artist that you no longer like. An artist
that in your eyes is no longer playing nice.

Get some help, please.

I'm not trolling, and you don't get to 'vet' who comes here.
Aren't you 'trolling' a thread about Johnny Marr as we speak?

I'm not trolling,:lbf::laughing::rofl: and you don't get to 'vet' who comes here.

Sorry to inform you.

But ANYONE that comes to a Morrissey fan site to criticize and attack the opinions and comments of Morrissey fans ..

IS A TROLL!

Get some help, please.

Back
Top Bottom