Billie Eilish - No Time To Die (feat Johnny Marr on guitar)

It's been discussed a few times by posters on here - There are also videos of Morrissey songs with video of the themes of previous films.

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/james-bond-theme-home-is-a-question-mark.142185/page-2

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-sings-james-bond.128398/

:mad:
I take it that with an arena full of teeny boppers you will front and center of the Brit Awards????
Security will lock on you as soon as you walk in.:policeofficer:

what a disgraceful twat.:rage:

:mad:
I take it that with an arena full of teeny boppers you will front and center of the Brit Awards????
Security will lock on you as soon as you walk in.:policeofficer:

what a disgraceful twat.:rage:

2 things weirdo - 1, I won't be there, 2, you posted the picture of yourself ogling children, so there is no point trying to deflect your bullshit onto other people you silly boy.

I always suspected you had a dark secret.

I really love Billie Eilish. She’s the only person in modern music that’s doing anything interesting at all. I can’t think of one newcomer in today’s music that I can even stomach, much less listen to. It’s very exciting that Marr is on this track. I hope he will do more with her, and I think Moz should do something with her as well.

can someone tape the Brit Awards. According to the Skinny pseud "Surface", JLP will be 'staring with wild desire" a the teenagers in the front; if you are the awards be on the lookout of this 'surface' perv.

Johnny went from riding Morrissey's coattails to riding Billie Eilish's coattails. The circle is complete.

Johnny went from riding Morrissey's coattails to riding Billie Eilish's coattails. The circle is complete.
It's only a circle if Morrissey is riding Billie Eilish's coattails or vice versa. F in geometry, see me.

Marr does look great, fit and trim! I do love that Billie Eilish song, glad he is involved. Looking forward to the Bond movie, apparently it will feature a lot of guitar according to nme.com
Deluded Marr looks great get a f***ing life, bit part organ as usual

Marr does look great, fit and trim! I do love that Billie Eilish song, glad he is involved. Looking forward to the Bond movie, apparently it will feature a lot of guitar according to nme.com
Looks great explain, lot of guitar not ah maybe as if he gets more than 20 seconds would be a marathon with the amount he has had recently.Thank god Marr has been successful thru the last 30years as he has showing Moz up NOT

Looks great explain, lot of guitar not ah maybe as if he gets more than 20 seconds would be a marathon with the amount he has had recently.Thank god Marr has been successful thru the last 30years as he has showing Moz up NOT

It's not a contest. Each has had the career they wanted. Marr is a bit higher profile at the moment. Chill.

According to 'Surface' aka Skinny aka Hugh, Drama Le Pew aka :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
has an evil eye and wild desire towards the kids in the arena.:flushed:

I cant bring myself to believe such malignant behavior by the LePewish twat but since its the perv 'surface' reporting better safe than sorry.:expressionless:
please anyone watching the youtube broadcast who spies any funny stuff please report here
at ONCE:swear

Says the f***wit who is one of the only site members to like Vegans moronic posts. You used to be credible on this site between 2015 to 17, then as Morrissey unravelled, so did you and now as his UK career sinks to an all time low, you have started to point your frustration at Johnny.

Face it, you detest the fact that Johnny is successfully diversifying into other areas of the music business and its eating you up that your beloved is incapable of doing the same, however I’m not sure that turning to Vegan will help you in your hour of need.

I stopped reading your post at ‘f***wit’.

When you can learn to be more civil then maybe we can have a proper conversation.

:tiphat:

Back
Top Bottom