Billie Eilish and Finneas win first Oscar for “No Time To Die” (nod to Johnny in acceptance speech)

didn’t know he did that one, lol had a listen, thanks.

I seen him perform once in the early 90’s, met him after the show, etc. Was really great.
Did you know that Tiny Tim’s father was a Maronite Catholic priest? And also that Tiny Tim was a devout Catholic?

Yes, I’m teasing you with this bit of trivia because I know you aren’t big on Catholicism and religion as a whole😉🙂

Did you know that Tiny Tim’s father was a Maronite Catholic priest? And also that Tiny Tim was a devout Catholic?
Yep
Yes, I’m teasing you with this bit of trivia because I know you aren’t big on Catholicism and religion as a whole😉🙂

What?! Lol, Some of my best friends are Catholic.

:p

Last edited:
I’ve long been curious about “Saint in A Stained-Glass window” and what it will sound like…

Guess it’ll sound heavy?

SAM:
The best two tracks are the final two in my opinion, 'Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings' and 'Saint In A Stained Glass Window'. They are so physical that it almost becomes exhausting, and the choirs are … are they real people?

M:
Yes! Real people with their own bodies.

SAM:
and on 'Saint In A Stained Glass Window' you are asking Jesus to let you die because you've had enough. Is that also how you feel?

M:
Well, since the death of my mother - which was so awful - I've been between two worlds, and unfortunately time only moves in one direction. We can't go back.

Never really realized it, but now I'm really realizin' that Jello Biafra
incorporated some of Mr. Tim's vocal stylin's.
Yep, it's a real realization.

I’m sure he enjoys Tiny. But Jello has gone on record saying that he’s a big fan of Sparks.

He didn't really win one, he is just sitting there looking extra thirsty with a fake one?

FO7bvaUXwAAogEX.jpeg

Yep, Sparks is another one who used some of Mr. Tim's vocal stylin's.

Seems like an obvious influence on Russell. But I never heard them mention Tiny when discussing their influences, then again, I haven’t read every interview of theirs. So, you could be right.

Seems like an obvious influence on Russell. But I never heard them mention Tiny when discussing their influences, then again, I haven’t read every interview of theirs. So, you could be right.

Just hope that Sparks could be a little more gracious towards Mr. Tim,
the they were towards Moz.

Back
Top Bottom