are morrissey fans more f***ed up than morrissey

I wouldn't give them the compliment of calling them f***ed up as that requires some degree of emotional complexity. Most Morrissey fans are f***tards.

i think dazzak is so far up his own bottom that he does not realise that he is a f***tard,and a jumped up student type minded person that thinks you must b a veggie to be a proper fan

OurFrank! said:
i think dazzak is so far up his own bottom that he does not realise that he is a f***tard,and a jumped up student type minded person that thinks you must b a veggie to be a proper fan
If you're going to assassinate my character, at least make it somewhat intelligent and succinct.

see what i mean ? you are a jumped up little twat who thinks it is clever to use words that sound good !

Man Afraid said:
lol snob alert, there you go, it really shows your intelligence when you can make assuptions about people without knowing them, i am not a snob, i live in a housing scheme in scotland near glasgow, i am a carer for people with learning disabilities taking 490 pounds a month and you have the f***ing audacity to judge me, you can just shut the f*** up and go back to talking shit you dont know about morrissey, you think hes interested in what u think, it prolly makes him sick that sumone like u gets an erection over the though of him naked in bed with another guy. You sir are a tool, you think talking about how f***ed up you are compared to morrissey is immpressive, so go ahead make another judgement and kid on you know what morrissey is all about

I'm not going to respond to your vicious ghetto attacks on me, but I will however, give you this advise........go see if your doctor can prescribe PROZAC, XanaX, Wellbutrin or some other anti-depressant.......sounds to me like you're having a melt down/nervous breakdown all at once.

PS: When I tought you were a snob at least I respected you, now that I know how crappy your life is, all I can feel is sorry for you. ;)

I'm horrified to see such nastiness.
"f***tard" , for God's sake people grow up.
And the person who is being so abusive
is obviously wanting to prove a point, which is what this thread is about.
I happen to think you can't blame your bad attitude
on Morrissey.

im not being abusive , i just dont like people saying most of the fans are "f***tards", he (dazzack ) likes to use fancy words in a way to put himself above others on this site ,wot makes him a better fan ? i like mozzer as much as any of you, i brought hatful of hollow the week it came out and have liked him ever since,im not a veggie, not an animal rights activist, (some fans think you have to b a veggie to b a real fan) im just a normal guy who loves moz and his music

OurFrank! said:
im not being abusive , i just dont like people saying most of the fans are "f***tards", he (dazzack ) likes to use fancy words in a way to put himself above others on this site ,wot makes him a better fan ? i like mozzer as much as any of you, i brought hatful of hollow the week it came out and have liked him ever since,im not a veggie, not an animal rights activist, (some fans think you have to b a veggie to b a real fan) im just a normal guy who loves moz and his music

I haven't noticed Dazzak acting that way, and if he does think that way, it's no harm to any of us. He's free to think he is better.

Some Morrissey fans are f***tards...f***tards are everywhere but Morrissey creates a certain type of f***tard. Quite amusing to be honest. If you haven't noticed them then oh well.

when dazzak first said f***tard, it was totally harmless. I actually laughed. lighten up. it's funny. if you are that serious of a person to get wound up over the 'f***tard' comment and paranoid over 'vegetarians are real fans" comments, then perhaps you have f***tard tendencies.

Besides, I've never heard of anyone saying you have to be a vegetarian to be a morrissey fan. What a joke.

This is all mostly in your head. It's a forum board so try to not get too close because there is only so much you can give.

Back
Top Bottom