are morrissey fans more f***ed up than morrissey

Errrr.... I think it all depends on your definition of f***ed up. Personally I wouldn't say that I am 'f***ed up', but then again I wouldn't say that Morrissey was very 'f***ed up'. He's had a hard time now and again and certainly has his share of neuroses so I would say that I'm about the same, but surely that description would fit most human beings... :confused:

Well, I'm going to be blunt......Yes, Morrissey is f***ed up and I'm even more f***ed up than he is.....way more! ........I see it as a [VERY] good thing though, who the hell wants to be normal, average, moderate...etc.? all those = BOOOOOORING!!

hey Dann, can you post your picture please? ^^

DAnn Coulter said:
.......I see it as a [VERY] good thing though, who the hell wants to be normal, average, moderate...etc.? all those = BOOOOOORING!!

well eventually you'd want life to be simple. You give up, give in, and find beauty elsewhere. Something safe. Something normal

But i'm far from reaching there. yes, not quite there yet.

My life never was quite proper.

And I'm drunk. very drunk. too drunk. But that simply means I’m far too honest. I’m so drunk I’m actually listening to You Are The Quarry. Scary.

wolve said:
hey Dann, can you post your picture please? ^^

A little bit off topic, don't you think? I wish I could, but I have a thing against people who whore themselves on the internet by posting their pictures everywhere for everyone to see......dispite my forwardness, I'm a very private and somewhat shy person.

Puddle said:
well eventually you'd want life to be simple. You give up, give in, and find beauty elsewhere. Something safe. Something normal

But i'm far from reaching there. yes, not quite there yet.

My life never was quite proper.

And I'm drunk. very drunk. too drunk. But that simply means I’m far too honest. I’m so drunk I’m actually listening to You Are The Quarry. Scary.
Didn't we all learn that there is no such thing in life as normal?
At least not for some people. Meh...

But yeah, I'm also trying, really trying hard to get there. It just seems to go the opposite direction at the moment.

And in the mean time - comforting myself with the thought that being f***ed up is so f***ing interesting.

what a boring topic, yes lets compare how f***ed up we are in realation to morrissey, tbh just attention seeking

Man Afraid said:
what a boring topic, yes lets compare how f***ed up we are in realation to morrissey, tbh just attention seeking

you're boring.

and i'm always seeking.

I wouldn't say he's f***ed up ... to me, that applies to people who are a danger to themselves and society ... 'not right in the head' or eccentric, certainly, but f***ed up, no. Mainly because he would hate to be described that way.
Some of the so called 'fans' on the other hand live their lives in a perpetual state of 'affectionate hatred' for the man, and visit this site daily to post shit about him and other genuine fans ... that's f***ed up.
I don't think i've ever sworn so much in one post ... apologies to those with delicate sensibilities.

Sister said:
Didn't we all learn that there is no such thing in life as normal?
At least not for some people. Meh...

But yeah, I'm also trying, really trying hard to get there. It just seems to go the opposite direction at the moment.

And in the mean time - comforting myself with the thought that being f***ed up is so f***ing interesting.

Sister i would marry you. but, you live in land of expensive beer and early 'last calls'.

But i'm a poet. you like poets?

Ok, i'm not really a poet. but i could pretend. All over this town. (if you know what i mean).

I'm in the land of cheap vodka and killer poplar pollen at the moment, if it makes things easier.

I love poets, don't really seem to meet any along my way though :(

lol snob alert, there you go, it really shows your intelligence when you can make assuptions about people without knowing them, i am not a snob, i live in a housing scheme in scotland near glasgow, i am a carer for people with learning disabilities taking 490 pounds a month and you have the f***ing audacity to judge me, you can just shut the f*** up and go back to talking shit you dont know about morrissey, you think hes interested in what u think, it prolly makes him sick that sumone like u gets an erection over the though of him naked in bed with another guy. You sir are a tool, you think talking about how f***ed up you are compared to morrissey is immpressive, so go ahead make another judgement and kid on you know what morrissey is all about

DAnn...I meant the picture of Morrissey, silly ;-)

im quite f***ed up yes, i like dressing up in my girls clothes and seeing how many dry cream crackers i can eat while watching stars in thier eyes ( it does it for me )

Back
Top Bottom