Kristeen Young, More Bjork than Bush.

Lost

Seen Moz 3 times already this year but always avoided the support.
Thought i might have a look at her at the G-Mex and see what all the fuss is about, so i've been playing those 3 video clips on her web site, which are actually full live songs from her latest album, and also playing 'kill the father' a lot in preparation.

I'm quite impressed. She kind of grows on you. I can see why he likes her. (nice knees too!)

Many people have likened her to Kate Bush but i think she sounds more like Bjork, (who i adore).

Yes, i'm quite looking forward to seeing her. Might even buy her albums!!!

Hey Lost, although your recent infatuation with kristeen young is interesting, i don't think it belongs in the general discussion. maybe next time you want to share your enthusiasm, post it in the "other music" section? please? let's keep this part of the forum morrissey related stuff only....

bjork bump
Bjork-08.jpg

and yeah
me see it too

Maybe if you said Kristeen Young is Morrissey and Bjork's lovechild then people won't complain where you posted this...

Yeah, she is just so different. I got into her a few years back when Bowie was raving about her. 'Bresticles' in particular is a brilliant album, as is the new one. Her voice is magnificent.

Hey Lost, although your recent infatuation with kristeen young is interesting, i don't think it belongs in the general discussion. maybe next time you want to share your enthusiasm, post it in the "other music" section? please? let's keep this part of the forum morrissey related stuff only....

Ah yes, don't worry i've already had my legs slapped over this via private message. I got a 50p fine and no chocolate for a week!

It seems a post about Moz's support act and reference to his current musical taste is not worthy of 'General Discussion' wheras threads about his aftershave are much more important and perfectly permissible.:rolleyes:

The world is full of crashing bores, and i must be one...:o

Ya, meine gruppen fuhrer.

It seems a post about Moz's support act and reference to his current musical taste is not worthy of 'General Discussion' wheras threads about his aftershave are much more important and perfectly permissible.:rolleyes:

Oh Lost, that made me smile, actually. The way you said it only points out how ridiculous it is..although I never denied that aspect of my infatuation with him :D
you've proved your point, actually. kudos!

Back
Top Bottom