Africa Express Ft. Mexican Institute Of Sound cover "Panic" - Bahidorá 2024 (Mexico)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is quite enjoyable, I guess...! Moz likes Mexico, I wonder how he would dance to that :tonguewink:

I wish people wouldn't try to get things on Central - but it's a good video.
Oh Karen - you mistake me for you :). I couldn't care less about Central, for any civilized person it was obvious I was being sarcastic. Having said that, I thought it's a video worth sharing.

Oh Karen - you mistake me for you :). I couldn't care less about Central, for any civilized person it was obvious I was being sarcastic. Having said that, I thought it's a video worth sharing.

It was a general comment about things being punted at Central.

Civilised people should be able to work that out.

Yeah, seems like a good time. Not exactly my cup of tea, but it's good that music lovers everywhere have fun with the invaluable songs of The Smiths. The band is universal, we're reminded yet again.

Will this make into Central?

Nice bit of fun . I like DA met him a few times at the London Astoria - he DJed at an NME night . He is a huge M fan
So good on him

No offence to those who are into this sort of thing but we're really scraping the barrel as far as Morrissey news goes aren't we?

Sad that this is newsworthy, but what else is there to report? My question is, can he ever play live again? What venue would take a chance on him after this last Quarry, South America disaster?

Back
Top Bottom