Myles Hendrik Instagram: Morrissey, Guy Oseary and Andrew Watt photo (June 17, 2024)

D4F0B889-CA93-454B-B7D9-EEA5F3D114A2.jpeg

Interesting party!! Good to see some photo evidence of Morrissey out and about. I don't know him very well at all, but my initial thought was that this doesn't seem like a party you'd see Morrissey in attendance!
I hope he had a good time!

I love him in black. 🖤

yeah, one would think. But if he OK’d this atrocious video (below) then he probably doesn’t have a problem with people dressing up and having fun. I’m thinking he only would have left if the music was bad.

‘I’m so glad to grow older, to move away from those darker years’

Those always trying to say he is aging badly are wrong. He is aging just fine. It’s just the curse of being exceptionally hot when young. Same thing is happening to like Johnny depp and Brad pit.

Those always trying to say he is aging badly are wrong. He is aging just fine. It’s just the curse of being exceptionally hot when young. Same thing is happening to like Johnny depp and Brad pit.
He is 65 years old, has had no plastic surgery, doesn't dye his hair, doesn't wear a wig. I would say he's aged better than most of his peers.

Can we all say a small prayer for the death of Morrissey's dress sense? What the royal f**k does he think he looks like? The past few years have seen him dress like John Inman's favourite rent boy. Really REALLY awful.

He should have stuck with wearing great suits.
On my way home from work tonight, I was
Playing YATQ in my car.
It took me back to the video for IBEH, and I was remembering how 4cking great he looked in that white suit.

He’s looking very x-rated. I’m way more than 700% into it! He’s just not ever NOT going to be the most handsome man in any room that he walks into. The world might not be ready yet, but i am 13,000% into louche and x-rated Mozzy! He definitely knows how to make people want to grab him!

I just still need to quit my job first, lol 🙃. Which has not exactly gone to plan, but which is still definitely happening no later than this summer! Omg louche + x-rated Mozzy are my faaaaaaave all time favorite Mozzys everrrrr so far! Oh my f*** and i think he still even comes with dimps?? X-rated and louche Mozzy is 39,000% right up my alley. Facts!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom