''you're gonna miss me when i'm gone''

Re: no to musical fascists

I'm very open to all kind of artform, don't mind if Morrissey collaborates with Dizee Rascal as long as the song is brilliant.

Pure flimshaw

You would really Morrissey reduced himself to working with a "Grime" rapper called "Dizze Rascal"?

Rascal is only fit to scrape the grime off of Morrisseys toilet *chuckles softly*

The day Morrissey works with someone of obviously lower musical and moral caliber to what I hold him to, then I will shave off my quiff in disgust and post it to him in a jiffy bag mixed with my tears. Maybe he could write a song about that?

Morrissey and rascal together is almost blasphemous in its insanity, I can almost hear it now.........

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh were you and he BRUVVERS?!"

Last edited:
Re: no to musical fascists

Pure flimshaw

You would really Morrissey reduced himself to working with a "Grime" rapper called "Dizze Rascal"?

Rascal is only fit to scrape the grime off of Morrisseys toilet *chuckles softly*

The day Morrissey works with someone of obviously lower musical and moral caliber to what I hold him to, then I will shave off my quiff in disgust and post it to him in a jiffy bag mixed with my tears. Maybe he could write a song about that?

Morrissey and rascal together is almost blasphemous in its insanity, I can almost hear it now.........

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh were you and he BRUVVERS?!"

:lbf: Wonderful, dreamchild.

Back
Top Bottom