''you're gonna miss me when i'm gone''

crotty32

i miss him now,listening to his music is great but i really love the whole live expierience,the crowd(supporters) at the gigs are all friendly people and we are all in the same boat,when you hear the first chords and my wife looks to me asking what is it? and then singing along,i know people find fault and that is their perogative but to me if you are at a morrissey gig it can't be too bad,i spent 4 hours getting to the swindon gig and i still enjoyed myself meeting some lovely people,i hope morrissey returns soon and when he does i am going to be there

Agreed. The three Morrissey shows I have been to have been three of the best nights of my life.

I disagree, "too many chinese cooks spoil the broth" as the saying goes.

Standing in a noisy sweaty crowd, one thinks to oneself that these people cannot possibly enjoy or understand the songs on the same level as I do.

Music is best listened to alone.

Standing in a noisy sweaty crowd, one thinks to oneself that these people cannot possibly enjoy or understand the songs on the same level as I do.

"chinese"
When did chinese get thrown in there?
it's just "too many cooks". What on Earth is going on with the world?

Last edited:

Well that may be true in your opinion.
It is nice listening to music alone, with Morrissey one gets an warmth and comfort.
But then seeing a good live gig is fantastic.
Personally, I get a massive come down a day or two after a good Morrissey gig- there is nothing like seeing Moz in a good venue and singing along as he goes for broke.
I wish I had of seen The Smiths, alas too young but I have been to every gig since his Wembley show in the early 90s (just before kill uncle, I think). Ironically that was my worst gig of his, not his fault the venue was too big and I was miles from the front line or even 10th line.
The next day a friend and I went to Brixton and WOW that was what I wanted.
Since then Morrissey has delivered more or less every gig.

Well don't you have a high opinion of yourself? Ever seen the Who Put The M In Manchester dvd? That tattooed guy from Halifax (or somewhere). Just because people look like they couldn't understand beautiful music, doesn't make it so.

Music is an enjoyment alone, it's an experience at gigs.

Well don't you have a high opinion of yourself? Ever seen the Who Put The M In Manchester dvd? That tattooed guy from Halifax (or somewhere). Just because people look like they couldn't understand beautiful music, doesn't make it so.

I like your 'chairman of the bored'.

Yes this "tattooed guy from Halifax" will share the same level of understanding of the lyrics as I do *snort* and *rolleyes*. I doubt this very much.

He should be reading the daily star in his white van not standing next to me at a Morrissey concert and spilling his "pint" over my faux leather shoes.

chinese cooks

Yes this "tattooed guy from Halifax" will share the same level of understanding of the lyrics as I do *snort* and *rolleyes*. I doubt this very much.

He should be reading the daily star in his white van not standing next to me at a Morrissey concert and spilling his "pint" over my faux leather shoes.

Can you elaborte your 'too many Chinese cooks', please?

Re: chinese cooks

implied-facepalm.jpg

You're joking, right?

yeah its just a phrase that means too many people enjoying one thing will ruin it

You should be a complete fascist when it comes to music, you don't want any johnny tenderfoot chav strolling along mugging old ladies and humming seudehead do you?

no to musical fascists

yeah its just a phrase that means too many people enjoying one thing will ruin it

You should be a complete fascist when it comes to music, you don't want any johnny tenderfoot chav strolling along mugging old ladies and humming seudehead do you?

I'm very open to all kind of artform, don't mind if Morrissey collaborates with Dizee Rascal as long as the song is brilliant.

Why would you be nosey and ask about his user name?

He's another Manc, much less talented, unless head roundness can be considered a talent.

You are either an expert at sarcasm or a MASSIVE tool.

Back
Top Bottom