your fave Mozz answer to a question?

^ I was just looking at that mag interview :)

Moz: What does Frinky mean?

Me: Frinky is a combination of frisky and kinky. If you look it up in the dictionary, you'll see your picture there.

Moz: So, it's complimentary then.

:p :p :p :p

^ I was just looking at that mag interview :)

Moz: What does Frinky mean?

Me: Frinky is a combination of frisky and kinky. If you look it up in the dictionary, you'll see your picture there.

Moz: So, it's complimentary then.

:p :p :p :p

:) that has to be the best one ever! :D

it annoyed me a little when first reading his quick fire answers that he was not actually giving an answer out of the choices given, but then after reading it again I really liked it.

some smiths era ones...

Who does your laundry?

Me, I'm afraid. Every Friday night you'll find me leaning over the bathtub, immersed in Persil. I simply cannot go to the launderette and I don't have a washing machine and I don't have time to get one. It's quite passionately romantic leaning over the bath, scrubbing one's shirts.

Are you frightened of growing old?
No, not to any degree. I was never happy when I was young so I don't equate growing old with being hysterically unhappy. To me old age doesn't mean doom, despair and defeat. There are lots of people I know in considerably advanced years that I find fascinating

Do you get turned on by situations in which you're repressed?
"No I don't. I think I'm always 'turned on'."

that one was taken from this

DJ, cheerfully:"Yes, like, anyway, it's all about the fans, isn't it?"

Moz, sternly: "What is?"

DJ, confusedly:"Erm, uh, lets go on to the next caller."

The moral is, do not use meaningless platitudes when Morrissey is around. He doesn't like it. :D

The moral is, do not use meaningless platitudes when Morrissey is around. He doesn't like it. :D

Nor do his fans. My sister always says, "It is what it is." to which I always ask in my head "What is?"

great thread:D

i love morrissey interviews, the only person in music who comes close for quick wit is noel gallagher

Not an answer to a question, just a quote of his that has always stuck with me:

"Why would anybody ever want to be Van Halen?"

i always liked this one which i think i heard on XFM shortly after YATQ was released:

DJ: Shall we play first of the gang.....?

Moz: Only if you give it its full title.

When asked about wearing leather shoes Morrissey gave an eloquent answer, followed by the D.J. Adding "You could always wear baseball boots"

mOZZ -IN THE SNOW!

My favorite was a Moz tricky way to enjoy hilmself at KROQ for the release of My Early Burglary years.
The journalist asked him whether he reads Stephen King (!!) or contemporary writters. Moz replied he prefer classics like George Eliot for instance.
Moz : Do you know of him?
Journalist : Yes!
Moz: well, she's a woman...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Are you thin still?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Um, in a crowd, yes. In a crowd of very heavy people.[/FONT]

Mojo, April 2001

Back
Top Bottom