Who Will Produce Morrissey's Next Album?

Who Will Produce Morrissey's Next Album?

• Jerry Finn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Lillywhite

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Tony Visconti

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • Boz Boorer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A New Producer

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
Who Do YOU Want to Produce Morrissey's Next Album?

Your choices:

A. Jerry Finn
B. Steve Lillywhite
C. Tony Visconti
D. Boz Boorer
E. Another Producer

Last edited:
uhh....so, is this asking who will produce the album after this next album? Visconti is lined up again.

The poll maker did not know this. The poll maker feels rather sheepish...

Okay, how do we feel about the idea of another Visconti produced album? I for one prefer Jerry Finn; although I'm happier with Visconti than Lillywhite.

Respectfully, for those of us who pop on from time-to-time, is it really necessary to point out earlier forum discussions? Let those who didn't participate the first time enjoy the process. Either that or we should go to MOZWA.com where everything is new! :)

The poll maker did not know this. The poll maker feels rather sheepish...

oh don't feel bad that you're not as big a nerd as the rest of us.

Quick: name the lyric changes Morrissey sang at the October, 29th 2004 date in Austin.

Give up?

Sorry, that was a trick question. Morrissey didn't actually play that date because he canceled due to a sore throat.

Ha ha!

To be honest, i'd like to see what Jeff Saltzman would do w/ the new record. I have a feeling I would have liked ROTT better if he done it in the first place.

Respectfully, for those of us who pop on from time-to-time, is it really necessary to point out earlier forum discussions? Let those who didn't participate the first time enjoy the process. Either that or we should go to MOZWA.com where everything is new! :)

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. :o

No worries Kewpie. It just seems everytime I try to spark a discusssion thread, it has already been discussed. My point is if one doesn't want to partcipate again then just boycott the thread and let the newbies have at it.

You've replied to my posts before. I have never thought you were rude or offensive. :)

Earlier similar thread:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=60307

There was another thread earlier:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=59186

Someone suggested Rick Rubin, but I don't like the idea.

Personally William Orbit or Barry Adamson would be interesting.

Visconti has to be a dream come true for Morrissey I think he'll be around for a while. I think he asked Visconti to do "The Queen is Dead"

rick rubin is busy with the Faint anyways.

Last edited:
Re: Who Do YOU Want to Produce Morrissey's Next Album?

Your choices:

A. Jerry Finn
B. Steve Lillywhite
C. Tony Visconti
D. Boz Boorer
E. Another Producer

E. Timbaland

Moz can collaborate with Nelly Furtado and he'd be sure to get a #1 single!!

Back
Top Bottom