who will morrissey "fall out with" next?

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
my moneys on gary day to be ditched, stabbed in the back , exiled call it what you will by morrissey.
just maybe because gary is still looking so young and morrissey wont be able to stand it.

my moneys on gary day to be ditched, stabbed in the back , exiled call it what you will by morrissey.
just maybe because gary is still looking so young and morrissey wont be able to stand it.

he's already not on the next tour but that could be for a lot of reasons including he has a new baby or that maybe his US work papers expired etc.

Mike and Matt look much younger than Moz so I don't think its an age thing. I only saw Solomon once and he was young looking to.

Boz and Moz are the geezers.

Do you know Gary recently had his second child?

Don't start an unfound rumour. :rolleyes:

Morrissey seems not interested in becoming a father, so he'd rather happy not in a position to worry about children. :p

he will look around and see others happy in their parental roles and it will make him envious and alienated no doubt about it , good point kewpie.

What rubbish, if Morrissey had paternal inclinations, he could start a family tomorrow, and come on he is not passed it, he is only a few months shy of 48look at Des O'Connor, he is 102 and still going strong !

What rubbish, if Morrissey had paternal inclinations, he could start a family tomorrow, and come on he is not passed it, he is only a few months shy of 48look at Des O'Connor, he is 102 and still going strong !

he's actually being controlled by masonic rats

Moz will have a fallout with his tour manager next!!! for booking all these large venue shows in the US

is his manager still jed??

Back
Top Bottom