Which Moz album should i buy?

I think live at earls court is the absolute best. it ROCKS! besides that I would stroblgy recommend the special edition double CD of your are the quarry. the bonus CD is just beauuuutiful!

I think live at earls court is the absolute best. it ROCKS! besides that I would stroblgy recommend the special edition double CD of your are the quarry. the bonus CD is just beauuuutiful!

yeah make sure to get the special edition of you are the quarry because the bonus tracks are aaaawesome and there are quite a few of them

Personally, "Bona Drag" is my all-time favorite. Live at Earls Court is amazing as well and in my opinion is a must have. I put on "Your Arsenal" when I'm in my journal writing hour. Oh, and "World Of Morrissey" has an amazing rendition of Moon River.

Hi

I'd recommend you to buy albums chronological order.
You'll find out how Morrissey progresses lyrically and musically.

.:)

I think that this a commendable recommendation, but not if you get stuck on Kill Uncle, and then are reluctant to listen to/buy others.

If one has the time, it's possible to 'grade' all the albums through reviews, these postings, etc, and get the albums in order or 'points' (although I appreciate that one fan's Arsenal is another fan's Quarry,but it's possible).

If i were to rank the top, say, 4, I'd go for (excluding 'collections'):

- Vauxhall
- Viva
- Maladjusted
- Quarry

But My Early Burglary Years is also a big fave.

Back
Top Bottom