Where can I send Morrissey a drawing?

Re: Where can I send Morrissey a drawing??

Nowhere. Your only options are to hand it to him in person at a show - and there doesn't look like there will be any more shows for the forseeable future - or at The Cat & Fiddle pub in Hollywood, which is his regular driunking place. Though his security may beat the f*** out of you if you try anything too stalkerish.

Please help me I want to send him a drawing. If he has no address would it mean he would not care anyway? at least I wanted to try :(

Please help me I want to send him a drawing. If he has no address would it mean he would not care anyway? at least I wanted to try :(

Maybe you cud scan/photograth your drawing and e-mail it 2 true-to-you.net and ask them 2 pass it onto morrissey 2 see if he would like it?
They obviously have his private e-mail address , maybe they cud even put it on there site!
Or maybe you cud post the image on this site? I wouldent mind having a look at it!
Or maybe its 4 morrisseys eyes only!

But theres a wealth of talented artists on this very site, specifically an incredibly wonderfull morrisssey portrait artist.....Tbevie! :)
(I need 2 make another post on her recent topic! )

But I read somewere, cant recall were now, that morrissey never really had much interest in paintings/drawings/artwork ect but hes now really starting 2 get into this field now!
Well morrissey is such a creative person, it was only a matter of time!

Good luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom