Annalisa Jablonska: where is she now?

satchmo76

Quite an important figure in early Smiths history; I'm surprised that no-one has tracked her down. Is she deceased?

Re: Annalisa Jablonska

Well that thread answers just about nothing, thanks.

Have you actually read the thread?

An absent user Emotional Guide Dog informed us that one of his colleagues was Annalisa Jablonska.

However, she told him that she didn't know Morrissey.

At least we know Emotional Guide Dog actually knew a woman called Annalisa Jablonska.

Yes. It answers absolutely nothing that pertains to this thread. And now for you to explain why it answers nothing that pertains to this thread:

An absent user Emotional Guide Dog informed us that one of his colleagues was Annalisa Jablonska.

At least we know Emotional Guide Dog actually knew a woman called Annalisa Jablonska.

It's like I don't even have to tell you why your contributions are utterly useless anymore. You do it yourself.
Glad you think an old thread is relevant because a user knew a woman who wasn't actually Morrissey's alleged girlfriend. Really prime moderator skillz right there. Thank you for 'advicing' the forum.

I shouldn't laugh but this is such a wonderfully classic Morrissey-solo.com thread ...

I wonder what happened to her. Maybe she made the error of expecting she would be paid.

I hope you stand barefooted on a Lego block.

Once I was in for surgery and the lady in the next cubicle over was named Jacqueline Morrissey. I didn't ask her if she was Morrissey's sister. Should I have done?

Back
Top Bottom