Urbanus makes yet another comeback from the grave

Surprised they haven't found me yet. Some american is gonna come over and smoke me out.

Not necessary sir. Very few people know this, but I think you deserve a fair chance to escape. ABBA's reunion after 34 years may appear an attempt at reclaiming their place at the Top of the Pops, but they were hired by the U.S. Government to reform to infiltrate the Swedish underground music network and uncover your whereabouts. The next time you hear Dancing Queen, I suggest looking over your shoulder. Just a word to the wise. :cool:

Not necessary sir. Very few people know this, but I think you deserve a fair chance to escape. ABBA's reunion after 34 years may appear an attempt at reclaiming their place at the Top of the Pops, but they were hired by the U.S. Government to reform to infiltrate the Swedish underground music network and uncover your whereabouts. The next time you hear Dancing Queen, I suggest looking over your shoulder. Just a word to the wise. :cool:
I know, it is bad I already am associated with ABBA through family members and neighbours who went to school with them.
I am toast!

Wow, you sure passed the "am I a swede test there buddy".

Rörstrand indeed!

My mom sold a very expensive soup terrine from Rörstrand once. It was given to us by a friend and neighbour that passed away in 1999 who went with us to Greece on holiday.

Our gay friends bought it as their home was full of antiques and that so it found a new home there.
I have a complete set of Rorstrand and assorted pieces in other patterns as well. I know my Swedish home goods. And don’t even get me started on my Hastens hammock!

Outstanding, Evenow! That was super funny! I’m still laughing!

I have a complete set of Rorstrand and assorted pieces in other patterns as well. I know my Swedish home goods. And don’t even get me started on my Hastens hammock!
WOW!

Truly impressive I must say. Hästens making those was even news to me living here and I thought they stopped making those expensive beds as well. Truly a 90's phenomenon but I love the blue and white pattern.

I wanna see you get in and out of a hammock.

You will be a great wife one day and the home will be perfect of course and very traditional swedish.

I will leg it when Björn docks his boat Dancing Queen in Sundbyholm. He's been there before:

preview.jpg

That was a very close call and watch those american agents ready to pounce on me.

How many swedish town names in Minnesota can you mention without googling?

Plus points for naming those towns there named after swedish first names. Trump was in that neck of the woods recently and of course I watched it all online.

Welcome back Urbanus, I've very much missed your presence on these boards. You are clearly bonkers, but bonkers has always been good with me :thumb:

Welcome back Urbanus, I've very much missed your presence on these boards. You are clearly bonkers, but bonkers has always been good with me :thumb:
Oh wow, now I wanna cry cause you know I admire you and would vote for you. People forget I have this online persona and another away from keyboard. Internet is a liberating tool for weirdos like me.
I really tried to kill myself off in order to leave this and a few other places online but it didn't work. I hope those who do like me, and they are very few, realise I didn't do that to get attention or make people sad.
I wish I could explain it better.
You are a shining light here and you not only remind me of David Eason but you seem to have balls like him too. But you look far better cause that guy has a skin disorder.

LOL

Oh wow, now I wanna cry cause you know I admire you and would vote for you. People forget I have this online persona and another away from keyboard. Internet is a liberating tool for weirdos like me.
I really tried to kill myself off in order to leave this and a few other places online but it didn't work. I hope those who do like me, and they are very few, realise I didn't do that to get attention or make people sad.
I wish I could explain it better.
You are a shining light here and you not only remind me of David Eason but you seem to have balls like him too. But you look far better cause that guy has a skin disorder.

LOL

I agree about the internet being a good thing for some people. If you use your imagination and use it creatively there are loads of ways of passing the time. People who say they don't need it must have tons of friends and live in a social whirl. To me, it's quite liberating and, like death, a great leveller.

I agree about the internet being a good thing for some people. If you use your imagination and use it creatively there are loads of ways of passing the time. People who say they don't need it must have tons of friends and live in a social whirl. To me, it's quite liberating and, like death, a great leveller.
I like this post a lot!
You are growing on me.

lamest thread ever
Which is why you are here.
Find a boyfriend fast, we need more action on this forum and long complicated stories from you that make no sense whatsoever.
If they can make a series called New Girl then you can be Jew Girl.

WOW!

Truly impressive I must say. Hästens making those was even news to me living here and I thought they stopped making those expensive beds as well. Truly a 90's phenomenon but I love the blue and white pattern.

I wanna see you get in and out of a hammock.
Those beds are amazing. Last time I bought a new matress I wanted one of their’s badly but I was about $19,000 short. The hammock was a nice consolation prize.

How many swedish town names in Minnesota can you mention without googling?

Plus points for naming those towns there named after swedish first names. Trump was in that neck of the woods recently and of course I watched it all online.
I don’t think I can do any. I’ve only been to Minneapolis/St Paul in Minnesota. Can only think of other non-Swedish towns like International Falls. Afraid I fail at this challenge. What makes you familiar with Minnesota?

Outstanding, Evenow! That was super funny! I’m still laughing!

Thank you TAT. Sometimes my mind goes in strange directions that even I don't fully understand. There is nothing like taking world events and crafting them into an opinion of the truth. We have a President that is quite adept/inept at doing just so. He is quite the magician...now you see the truth...now you don't.

News flash!...Urbanus replaced Morrissey on our most wanted list. I know this is fact because I read it on the internet. :rolleyes: :confused: :cool:

My top Swedish things:

1. Meatballs
2. Fish
3. ABBA

1000. Urbanus

giphy.gif

The good news is you cracked the top 1000 Urbanus similar to the Dagenham Dave of Morrissey's catalog. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom