Uncleskinny: Complaints?

I don't think it's him, PB, his English was pretty atrocious. I suspect it's someone having a laugh by using his name (and stirring up happy memories of that endless bonkers thread).
Hey Peppermint,
I think you're right.
This guys writing is more coherent.

DWonXPlX4AAfUTf

How fantastic that this guy has recused himself from being a moderator, he is clearly suffering from a mental illness.

No, I never said that.
I just understood that to be the case.
If you recall, I urged you or him not to get banned.

And you still can be a naughty boy.
Nothing wrong with that. :)

for someone who has stepped down as mod, he sure acts like he hasnt stepped down as mod.
he has also gained a fan club of sorts, a rapid response patrol.

thats ironic, to say my english is good.....right after 'Former Mod' attacks someone for poor english.
very naughty all around. ban vegan.cro while Former Mod lives on.

for someone who has stepped down as mod, he sure acts like he hasnt stepped down as mod.

thats ironic, to say my english is good.....right after 'Former Mod' attacks someone for poor english.
And the vanilla pudding.....?

I don't think it's him, PB, his English was pretty atrocious. I suspect it's someone having a laugh by using his name (and stirring up happy memories of that endless bonkers thread).

Agree its not him but the other tit has reappeared now, the one who doesn't know when to use an a in sentences.

Hello tit head, think your flogging a dead horse having a go at Skinny

Back to back responses by the FormerMod Rapid Response Unit. FormerMod notifies them and they jump to it.

Back
Top Bottom