User rudeness complaints

Re: Update from TTY: "See the luck I've had"

Who's we? Ya got troops behind you?

Well, I've noticed that many people have been saying the same things that I'm saying.

Also, if you really need to know, I do have an army of ghosts and goblins always watching my back.

Bullshit. You can't scrape together 20 such posts nonetheless "hundreds".

So that "backbone" you talk about having is just for morals, huh? :lbf:

Man the f*** up.

There you go again about being a poor, bullied nerdchild. You didn't make a difference on the playground, you're not going to make a difference here.

Viva was probably one of those school yard bullies who beat up the book worm kid with glasses. Now he's grown into a cyberbully.

Well, I've noticed that many people have been saying the same things that I'm saying.

Also, if you really need to know, I do have an army of ghosts and goblins always watching my back.

Oh dear. You are losing credibility with that one. I thought you were a rational thinker with your head firmly planted in the natural world. :D Stay focused, my man, in reality.

Well, your invisible/anonymous soldiers may indeed have your back. But they may be a smaller force than you reckon. One person can appear to be the voices of twenty... with a little grammar, style tweaking. It's an uncanny thing.

Viva was probably one of those school yard bullies who beat up the book worm kid with glasses. Now he's grown into a cyberbully.

They didn't even have books or schoolyards in Oaxaca, did they? Hell, they probably just put you in the donkey stable for 10 hours and told you it was "school".

Bullshit. You can't scrape together 20 such posts nonetheless "hundreds".

Are you serious? Almost every time when there are people saying offending things, there are also a lot of people criticizing those posts. I haven't been here long, and I've already seen dozens of posts like this.

So that "backbone" you talk about having is just for morals, huh? :lbf:

Moral backbone is for morals. I won't faint if I see people being jerks, but I will do something about it.

Man the f*** up.

For some reason, too many people think that being a man is about walking over the ones that are lying on the ground. For me, it's about helping them up.

There you go again about being a poor, bullied nerdchild. You didn't make a difference on the playground, you're not going to make a difference here.

Perhaps. I think that the playground is a very simple and therefore apprehensible example of what I'm talking about. Jesus used allegories too, you know. (And no, I don't consider myself the 21st century Jesus. Not all the time, at least.)

Oh dear. You are losing credibility with that one. I thought you were a rational thinker with your head firmly planted in the natural world. :D Stay focused, my man, in reality.

Well, your invisible/anonymous soldiers may indeed have your back. But they may be a smaller force than you reckon. One person can appear to be the voices of twenty... with a little grammar, style tweaking. It's an uncanny thing.

Well, I'm not sure about the ghosts (they are pretty transparent), but the goblins have told me that they are real; one night, in the small hours, they actually showed me scientific proof for their existence.

They didn't even have books or schoolyards in Oaxaca, did they? Hell, they probably just put you in the donkey stable for 10 hours and told you it was "school".

tg;dr

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I'm not sure about the ghosts (they are pretty transparent), but the goblins have told me that they are real; one night, in the small hours, they actually showed me scientific proof for their existence.

Dude, Whatever you're smoking, pass it along!! :D

You have no idea whatsoever what I have seen and experienced in my life. I'm aware of mechanisms of how injustice works and how people justify it to themselves, because my whole life has been about witnessing different forms of injustice, oppression and bullying take place around me. In fact, I think that I know quite a lot more about these things than you do. So it's pretty annoying watching you portray yourself as this fallen soldier who's seen it all and has now finally realized how the only way to survive in this 'battle of survival' is to be numb and 'as cruel as everybody else'.

One of the most common justifications for taking part in injustice is that 'we have to' because it's the 'survival of the fittest' and that 'the world is a shitty place anyway'. No it isn't. The world isn't shitty at all. The world wouldn't be shitty at all if people like you let go of this excuse. Nobody's forcing you to be cruel. It's childish bullshit. The world isn't 'a fight and a struggle', we're sitting comfortably here in front of our computers and nobody's telling us to be jerks. We can be nice. If we want to criticize Morrissey, we can do it without insulting anyone. The 'we must be jerks or the other jerks will eat us' crap is just Neo-Libertarian propaganda. Behave yourself and stop acting as if the evolution theory is some sort of moral guideline.

And no, I will never accept injustice when I see it take place. Even when it's just a Morrissey fan forum. And why? Because I hate it and I know that we don't need it.

Jesus, Nelson Mandela lives on.

The problem is I see no injustice on this website. I see no oppression. I see no bullying. You see that because you've assumed the role of victim in the mean streets of Finland. You said you have been offended. So what? I don't care. You have no social right not to be offended. This site and its members will not adjust themselves to suit your sensitivities.

To me, the world is a shitty place. I'm not going to get into a pissing match with who has seen worse but my life experience tells me for most of the world's inhabitants for the majority of the time, existence is unfair and cruel and heartbreaking. It's no excuse. It's what I have lived. Evolution isn't a moral guideline it is a fact of life that permeates every aspect from wealth, to education, to nepotism, to corruption.

Have I been cruel to you? Have I been a jerk to you as you put it? If anything I have afforded you some time to respond to your fast becoming childish whining. It's something I won't grant you again after this.

Behave myself? Ha! When I need some character guidance from a child I'll keep you in mind. I hope similarly you'll remember your outburst when life kicks you in the arse as it inevitably will.

Are you serious? Almost every time when there are people saying offending things, there are also a lot of people criticizing those posts. I haven't been here long, and I've already seen dozens of posts like this.

There is a big difference between "hundreds" and "dozens"...even so, show me these "dozens of posts" that are from separate individuals.

Moral backbone is for morals. I won't faint if I see people being jerks, but I will do something about it.

I'm not sure tucking yourself in the fetal position and crying about it endlessly actually constitutes as "doing something about it."

For some reason, too many people think that being a man is about walking over the ones that are lying on the ground. For me, it's about helping them up.

Being a man has f*** all to do with either...I'm not surprised you wouldn't know where to start.

Perhaps. I think that the playground is a very simple and therefore apprehensible example of what I'm talking about.

Clearly, you should spend less time worrying about "the playground" and more time in "English"...

Jesus used allegories too, you know. (And no, I don't consider myself the 21st century Jesus. Not all the time, at least.)

Jesus also got pummeled & crucified...so far, you seem to be on the right path.

There is a big difference between "hundreds" and "dozens"...even so, show me these "dozens of posts" that are from separate individuals.

I'm not sure tucking yourself in the fetal position and crying about it endlessly actually constitutes as "doing something about it."

Being a man has f*** all to do with either...I'm not surprised you wouldn't know where to start.

Clearly, you should spend less time worrying about "the playground" and more time in "English"...

Jesus also got pummeled & crucified...so far, you seem to be on the right path.

tg;dr

Adj. 1. apprehensible - capable of being apprehended or understood
apprehensible - graspable, intelligible, understandable, perceivable, comprehendible, comprehensible - capable of being comprehended or understood; "an idea comprehensible to the average mind"

Dude, Whatever you're smoking, pass it along!! :D

Just accept the Universal Leprechaun of Love in your heart and you'll feel it.

Adj. 1. apprehensible - capable of being apprehended or understood
apprehensible - graspable, intelligible, understandable, perceivable, comprehendible, comprehensible - capable of being comprehended or understood; "an idea comprehensible to the average mind"

I didn't say the word didn't exist...did I?

Considering the context of your sentence, the word should have been apprehensive.

Behave myself? Ha! When I need some character guidance from a child I'll keep you in mind.

Well, to be honest I said that one just to annoy you. So I guess after all I'm an asshole too. (I realize that this makes me a hypocrite. But at least I'm conflicted about it.)

Last edited:

Well, to be honest I said that one just to annoy you. So I guess after all I'm an asshole too. (I realize that this makes me a hypocrite. But at least I'm conflicted about it.)

See... it's a little bit fun being naughty, isn't it? Nobody is above the dirt... all the time. ;)

Hmm. I guess I've said everything I needed to say. Maybe some of it has changed something, just a little, just for a moment, but all in all I'm afraid that the cruel regulars are cruel for reasons that are too complicated for me or anyone else but themselves to figure out. As somebody pointed out, there apparently are things like old feuds going on, and to say something to/about the people involved is in their eyes like taking the side of the enemy. For some, the Moz Solo culture is a lot like a religion because it has been going on for so long and so intensely, and it's quite impossible to force people to lose their faith. Also, some people seem to have been here for years using this certain kind of personality, and it may be very difficult for them to change that. But generally, if you've stopped respecting Morrissey a long time ago, I do think that there's something strange about the fact that you're still spending hours on his fansite. Wouldn't it be healthier to move on, to let go of all that heavy disappointment? You can still have the songs, and you know, any cruel shit thrown at Morrissey on Morrissey Solo won't turn Morrissey into a better musician. True story. Even if he read the posts, he wouldn't listen to anyone saying mean and unreasonable things about him, even if there's rightful criticism underneath the insults. That's just basic human psychology. Be nice to someone and they'll listen to what you have to say.

I think that the whole situation with Morrissey Solo is pretty unique. I don't think there are too many fansites in the world that are this critical towards the artist in question. At least I haven't seen them. Maybe it's about the fact that Morrissey usually attracts people that are intelligent and relatively delicate. They may respond to the world's dark sides more strongly than many others, and therefore it's easy for them to kind of lose it. I mean, people that say that they don't care about Morrissey but still spend years and years of their life on a Morrissey fan forum are deluding themselves. They do care about Morrissey. A lot. If they didn't, they'd moved on a long, long time ago.

I don't think there's anything wrong with sincerely caring about Morrissey. In fact, I think it tells a lot of good things about a person. There are many good reasons to care about Morrissey. I personally think that he's an amazing songwriter and one of the most original people I've ever seen, even (or especially) with his flaws and oddities. To think that you either have to be a cruel jerk or a crazy fawner is silly. You can be a fan who criticizes Morrissey with compassion, sense and moderation when there's need for criticism. And if you disagree with another poster, you can express that sensibly. That's how most fan forums work.

Like some others, I've also noticed that other Morrissey fansites and the Morrissey fans on Facebook, tumblr, etc. are noticeably less negative than the tone on Morrissey Solo. Maybe it's because this place has such a long history and it's very easy to be virtually anonymous here.

So, well, I guess I've done everything I possibly can. Which is not very much. But I've spent a few days quite intensely with Morrissey Solo, and now it's starting to get pretty tiring. I don't think people should spend too long periods of time here; it can turn you into a jerk or just wear you out. So I think I'm going to do the thing that I think a lot of people should do: I'm moving on. (At least trying to.) Thank you all for the interesting conversation.

But seriously, if somebody knows a website that is as good or almost as good as Morrissey Solo in terms of Morrissey-related news, I'd really appreciate the information. (If there isn't one, then it definitely should be created.)

Best wishes,

Martin-Luther-King-Jr-9365086-1-402.jpg.

Back
Top Bottom