TTY: Sydney book signing at Books Kinokuniya (May 22, 2015 5 pm)

Well the shop is literally above me where I'm sitting right now. Maybe I should go up at lunchtime and say how close I am, and demand a place?

Will me saying I'm a Moderator at Solo make a difference? haha

In any case, I entered the ballot. Will they get pissy if you spam them with the same details from other email addresses?

Last edited:
Well, I just emailed them and mentioned I lucked out on the Opera House ballot and had to obtain tickets through fans. Better to ask in advance than not at all.

There was no guest list for the book signing. Everyone queued for 30 hours.

I know Jeez, i was at the signing, i got pneumonia afterwards....

Either way the ballot system seems like a bitch to deal with.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if I will be turned away because of my surname? Hopefully Morrissey won't be pre scanning the names :)

You can have your book signed outside. :p

I'll get me coat.

Thank you for your submission to enter the ballot draw for the exclusive Autobiography book signing with Morrissey at Books Kinokuniya, Sydney on Friday 22nd May from 5pm – 7pm.

The ballot will be drawn at random and the selected individuals will receive email confirmation by Friday 15 May.
Please note that ONLY the randomly selected individuals will be contacted.
If you have not received an email confirmation by 5pm (AEST) Friday 15 May, you have not been selected.

If you are not selected for the signing, there will be an opportunity to be placed on a waitlist on a first come first served basis on the day. (Please be aware that waitlist places are limited).
There will be no guarantee that you will have a book signed.
Please note that queues outside of store trading hours will not be acknowledged by organisers.

For further information visit our website: www.kinokuniya.com.au
To join the event on Facebook visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/1471567286467700/

We wish you all the best of luck!

Eileen Chong
Marketing and Events Coordinator

I'm not a fan of this ballot business at all.

I did end up getting calls from the Opera House asking if I was still interested in spare tickets they had about 2-3 weeks after I was told I was unsuccessful with the ballot for the shows, but by then I'd already made other arrangements with fans on here who had extra tickets.

I pray that this doesn't happen again anytime soon.

attach a photo of a hot male model to the ballot application. you will be a shoo in.

I think I'll enter the ballot even though I have zero intention of going.

I think I'll enter the ballot even though I have zero intention of going.

For funzies I looked up flights in case my email was drawn. For $1400 and being trapped in an airplane for 26 hours he'd better slap my ass on the signing table and eat my pussy then buy me dinner afterward. :p

I don't even have a passport. I'm shaved though so it wouldn't be a bookstore spectacle.

For funzies I looked up flights in case my email was drawn. For $1400 and being trapped in an airplane for 26 hours he'd better slap my ass on the signing table and eat my pussy then buy me dinner afterward. :p

I don't even have a passport. I'm shaved though so it wouldn't be a bookstore spectacle.

That definitely does NOT sound animal friendly.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

attach a photo of a hot male model to the ballot application. you will be a shoo in.
:ha-no:
Thats weak

Actually, i think i found the reason for the KMAL video. He reads MSolo and all the comments like these, affirming thats he is gay. Maybe he wants to show that the humasexual-law is still in action.

Sry for of topic

Last edited by a moderator:
:ha-no:
Thats weak

Actually, i think i found the reason for the KMAL video. He reads MSolo and all the comments like these, affirming thats he is gay. Maybe he wants to show that the humasexual-law is still in action.

Sry for of topic

Yes because Morrissey always tells the truth. He likes guys. Get over it.

When will people know what the ballot has decided?

The ballot will be drawn at random and the selected individuals will receive email confirmation by Friday 15 May.
If you have not received an email confirmation by 5pm (AEST) Friday 15 May, you have not been selected.

Well if I don't win this ballot then at least it will be consistent with my ticket ballot loss :)

Back
Top Bottom