TTY: Gail Shea in search of a new hobby

a) "Since Gail Shea thinks it is morally correct of Canada to dispense with unwanted beings by slicing their heads open with an axe, hopefully this same fate will happen to Shea"

So I guess wishing death on humans is OK then, but animals most certainly not.

b) "...although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off."

Wait. What? Morrissey is taking the piss out of someone for being fat? Jesus f***ing Christ. Shameful. Absolutely shameful. Seriously Morrissey, f*** off, and lay off the vodka.

f***s sake.

You really are unbelievable. Where was your criticism of Morrissey when he called for the head of Elton John? Nowhere, and why not? Because it was funny. Do you remember humour? Where was your criticism of You're the one for me, Fatty? Nowhere, because it was humorous. Many of Morrissey's lyrics are humorous but you have lost all sight of everything positive to do with Morrissey. As others have stated, you are now just a bitter and twisted middle aged Smiths fan. Morrissey's comment about Gutty Gail is a throw-away humorous one liner, nothing more, nothing less. You use the name Uncle 'skinny' which would suggest that you yourself see skinny as a positive rather than a negative. I bet if you were to suddenly balloon in size, you wouldn't call yourself Uncle Fat c***.
What is more, how do any of us know if Stephen Hawking is the real slim shady or not?
Now do everyone a favour and f*** off back to your ivory tower.

Stephan Hawking ... the real Slim Shady !!! :lbf::lbf::lbf: agree with post in whole . TANX.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't Late Night, Maudlin Street about body image issues?

yes.... oh how easy ... love fades... & the bitter hearts... could ONLY be... rubber rings.

- - - Updated - - -

My work here is done. Tremendous stuff.

work ? I thought it was a labor of.... love.:straightface:

- - - Updated - - -

On the contrary, in his autobiography he expresses great love for his grandmother and his mother. He even likes the wife of Marr and many other women he talks about.

:thumb:

Stephan Hawking ... the real Slim Shady !!! :lbf::lbf::lbf: agree with post in whole . TANX.

- - - Updated - - -

yes.... oh how easy ... love fades... & the bitter hearts... could ONLY be... rubber rings.

- - - Updated - - -

work ? I thought it was a labor of.... love.:straightface:
f*** me, you are incomprehensible. No offense, but its like reading inception minus the intelligence and entertainment factors. You are spouting the most nonsensical shit i have ever read here. And people call Benny annoying......

Surely you're aware there are MANY people who think it's okay to criticize a person's body. Look at the grief Crystal Geezer has gotten at times on this very site for her body size. I don't recall you ever stepping in and condemning it.

There are more than a few instances that Morrissey has made it clear fat chicks are 'lesser than' in his mind. I think that's a deficit of his, with more than a misogynistic whiff to it. Truth be told, if someone here posted the exact same sentiment, you wouldn't say or do anything about it, because, you know....free speech and all. It's not exactly hard to see how folks may view you as a constantly moaning hypocrite, now is it?

From observations made. This is not true. sorry. I wish you can point out those 'few instances' that have
'made it clear' that 'fat chicks are lesser in his mind' (?) Otherwise agree with the rest of your post.

he has issues. I have issues. You have issues. S O W H A T !

- - - Updated - - -

YOU KNOW... NOTHING. why do you come here ?

How do i know nothing? Explain then, what is the dire mistake of my post. You are talking as if you are on valium after a head injury.

This all must be humiliating for Julia who invested her LIFE following the "prophet" who is disgusted by her presence. Didn't she call him that once? Anyway I feel bad for her.

Julia once told me (and I shouldn't be saying this) that every night before she goes to sleep..she lights a little candle just for you... hoping that all the best in life and happiness comes to you, C.G.

now, think on.

f*** me, you are incomprehensible. No offense, but its like reading inception minus the intelligence and entertainment factors. You are spouting the most nonsensical shit i have ever read here. And people call Benny annoying......

whats 'inception' ? :straightface: And what's not to understand in my posts/reply. If some of my references/choice of words seem cryptic to YOU... then YOU are on the wrong site.

- - - Updated - - -

How do i know nothing? Explain then, what is the dire mistake of my post. You are talking as if you are on valium after a head injury.

Actually the Valium came first then the head injury. Sorry to correct you.

Last edited:
whats 'inception' ? :straightface:

- - - Updated - - -

Still no answer....... How do you know, that i know nothing with my post. Don't you have anything practical to say?
Has the perrier bottle been used to crush your brain?

whats 'inception' ? :straightface: And what's not to understand in my posts. If some of my references/choice of words seem cryptic to you... then you are on the wrong site.

- - - Updated - - -

But i have to say, there is a smoothness to you thats quite enticing......... Now answer my question......

But i have to say, there is a smoothness to you thats quite enticing......... Now answer my question......

'now' now? right here? right now? like now? in front of all these people? O.k. Only if you don't look. Promise? Wait ! wait. yes, turn out the lights. Then... I'll turn out the lights. And now... coming up close...I whisper into your ear....

'now' now? right here? right now? like now? in front of all these people? O.k. Only if you don't look. Promise? Wait ! wait. yes, turn out the lights. Then... I'll turn out the lights. And now... coming up close...I whisper into your ear....

If only i could sunny if only i could...... Congrats, you turned annoyance in to curiosity..... but i smell fear on you.

From observations made. This is not true. sorry. I wish you can point out those 'few instances' that have
'made it clear' that 'fat chicks are lesser in his mind' (?) Otherwise agree with the rest of your post.

People got distracted by some comments Moz made. Would be nice to know if any of those people could provide any indication if Moz thinks less of the following people, who are fat or not ecaxtly skinny. I doubt they could but THIS fact is apparently no evidence for them that Moz doesn't HATE (such a strong word) "fat chicks".

His mother, his sister, Jennifer Ivory, Sarah Yeoman, Jo Slee, Victoria Wood, Jo Brand, Janice Long, Mary Coughlin, Kirsty MacColl.

And good God, these are all women. Why is he even talking to them? He HATES women too. Didn't you know that?

He praised Adele a couple of years ago and didn't have a go at her weight. Surely this must be wrong? It probably just wasn't reported. He HATES "fat chicks", you know.

And during the Smiths wasn't there this fat girl he met in NYC? She was a singer (or thought she was one) and he wanted her to record some songs, telling her, who was insecure, that her weight didn't matter. He must have been really disgusted by her.

YAWN

If only i could sunny if only i could...... Congrats, you turned annoyance in to curiosity..... but i smell fear on you.

that is not fear you smell. It is Czech & Speake no.88. good night.

People got distracted by some comments Moz made. Would be nice to know if any of those people could provide any indication if Moz thinks less of the following people, who are fat or not ecaxtly skinny. I doubt they could but THIS fact is apparently no evidence for them that Moz doesn't HATE (such a strong word) "fat chicks".

His mother, his sister, Jennifer Ivory, Sarah Yeoman, Jo Slee, Victoria Wood, Jo Brand, Janice Long, Mary Coughlin, Kirsty MacColl.

And good God, these are all women. Why is he even talking to them? He HATES women too. Didn't you know that?

He praised Adele a couple of years ago and didn't have a go at her weight. Surely this must be wrong? It probably just wasn't reported. He HATES "fat chicks", you know.

And during the Smiths wasn't there this fat girl he met in NYC? She was a singer (or thought she was one) and he wanted her to record some songs, telling her, who was insecure, that her weight didn't matter. He must have been really disgusted by her.

YAWN

Wait now, I think this reply is to my reply to a post that it seems that you and i are both commenting on and agree with the fact that M never said the he 'hated fat chicks'. (?) I would like to have a back and forth dialogue.. but it gets confusing as to who/which anonymous poster that I'm replying to. And please... cover your mouth if you're going to..... YAWN.

p.s. Since you mentioned her...And lest we forget... We should really all be out flying this 'KITE' ....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSQrH3JUQ2s

Last edited:
a) "Since Gail Shea thinks it is morally correct of Canada to dispense with unwanted beings by slicing their heads open with an axe, hopefully this same fate will happen to Shea"

So I guess wishing death on humans is OK then, but animals most certainly not.

b) "...although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off."

Wait. What? Morrissey is taking the piss out of someone for being fat? Jesus f***ing Christ. Shameful. Absolutely shameful. Seriously Morrissey, f*** off, and lay off the vodka.

f***s sake.

I would like to have seen such (feigned) indignation when the "Morrissey links to paedophilia" story was posted.

Honestly Peter, it is obvious that the only reason the "pork girth" fatwa was issued was due to the slaughter of animal and resulting consumption of flesh implied...I know there is a strict policy of "for god's sake, never cast Morrissey in anything other than a dim light on this site" policy at lowly-solo, but you surely aren't a complete imbecile to not get that from an animal protectionist's perspective, this insult is justifiable...

Sorrow of Stamford Bridge

wait, think this reply is to my reply to a post that it seems that you and i are both commenting on and agree with the fact that M never said the he 'hated fat chicks'. (?) I would like to have a back and forth dialogue.. but it gets confusing as to who/which anonymous poster that I'm replying to.

he says that one of the reason this chick is awful is because she is fat. he uses her fatness to attack her.
he has yet to use skinny as an insult.

The fact that Morrissey idolises his mother doesn't mean he doesn't have huge issues with women in general, any more than the fact he is friends with Boz doesn't mean he doesn't have fat/body shaming issues.
Both of these issues come up repeatedly in his work, writing, interviews, and seem quite clear to most people.

To try and ignore the general trend because of a few exceptions seems wilfully ignorant.

huma dudes always love their mum and sister. the trouble comes into play when the situation requires action. old moz heads for his luxury suite.

So, enough with that funny little back and forth and on to another question. Do you think he will attend the Patti Smith concerts in London next week?

So you're asking for censorship on posts that denigrate Morrissey, while we also report on the comments he makes denigrating others in what ever way he chooses? You ask us to censor posts wishing death, while we post reports on Morrissey....wishing death?

Splendid.

Nope I merely made the rather obvious point that whenever Morrissey makes a fat shaming type comment you go absolutely troppo but when people say similar or even worse things about Morrissey you stay absolutely silent. The hypocrisy pal is pretty evident, but once again you don't actually address my point you simply deflect.

Back
Top Bottom