Tori Amos disses Mozzer in Manchester

retard?:confused::confused: is thia what it's come to cos someone's opinion doesn't conform to the majortiy?:gun:

i'm proud i'm different:guitar:

No, I think it was more to do with the fact that Scarlet got anti-American for no good reason. Oh, and nothing is more cliché than anti-Americanism, fact.

Don't start it then, retard.

la la la la la la.....I love how everyone get's so funny about opinions. And you're all supposed to be Morrissey fans? pah.....self expression is the only way c***s

yeah, but there's an opinion like "i think kill uncle is a good album" and then there's an opinion like "all americans are stupid".

if i said that tori amos made this comment because she was just a stupid woman, like all women are stupid, i would expect a negative reaction.

and this has nothing to do with being pc, it has to do with not being an ignorant bigot.

yeah, but there's an opinion like "i think kill uncle is a good album" and then there's an opinion like "all americans are stupid".

if i said that tori amos made this comment because she was just a stupid woman, like all women are stupid, i would expect a negative reaction.

and this has nothing to do with being pc, it has to do with not being an ignorant bigot.

i can see where your coming from about kill uncle and americans:)

la la la la la la.....I love how everyone get's so funny about opinions. And you're all supposed to be Morrissey fans? pah.....self expression is the only way c***s

Wait, that's the bloke out of the Smiths isn't it? Yeah. The bloke who lived in America for eight years isn't it?

I fail to see how being a Morrissey fan has anything to do with hating Americans.

Oh, beast, you silly silly Scouser.

But all women ARE stupid...

*hides*

"I'm not racist, some of my best friends are black."

BORING!!!! and that booty shit is doing mine and I am sure a lot of other people's head in

did you even understand what i was getting at there?

maybe you're the "thick" one.

Oh yes I did get at what you were saying there!!!! You are immensely original I'll give you that! :rolleyes:

And a clean victory there for common sense.

NEXT!

Wait, that's the bloke out of the Smiths isn't it? Yeah. The bloke who lived in America for eight years isn't it?

I fail to see how being a Morrissey fan has anything to do with hating Americans.

Oh, beast, you silly silly Scouser.

once again, i can't wait to meet you. i have something for you, maybe a large martini & lemonade;)

A narrow mind and an open mouth usually go together.

Bloody hell...did it take you that long to find that little saying off the net?

I didn't use the net. It took about two seconds, which is all you're worth.

woooo check you out! naughty girl or boy.....I am not sure

Back
Top Bottom