To get to the front...

GirlAfraid23

I need to know what kind of time people arrive to guarantee themselves a place at the front or near it at least?

I'm off to Brixton on Wednesday and need to know what time to start my journey :):):)

I'm thinking of heading to Brixton around midday (give or take) on Wednesday, scope out the Academy and maybe grab some lunch etc before lining up....

I'm thinking of heading to Brixton around midday (give or take) on Wednesday, scope out the Academy and maybe grab some lunch etc before lining up....

Yeah probably about the same for me :) hopefully, fingers crossed there won't be any problems on the transport

Surely we can have some sort of 'list' procedure, similar to that present at the Doncaster Dome concert of January last year?

Those to arrive first get their names written on a list, and when the doors are opened the list is read out to ensure those who arrived first get in first..

i got there after seven and attached myself about halfway down the queue (I'm just a girl on my own so people didn't complain)
the queue moves pretty quickly but i got closest either really far right at the barrier, or about three people back off left. To get to the front you want to be at the front of the queue probably 6-630 GOOD LUCK

Back
Top Bottom