The one who should play MOz in a movie

00011152-CNP--66730.jpg

I soooo second that!

I think we should have "joaquin phoenix creepy shrine" thread in the offtopic section!

joaquin phoenix has already played Johnny cash, would he fill morrissey's shoes as well.

it's a shame that montgomery clift died in 1966.

david tennant: anyone think this would be a good choice, he is young enough!

david-tennant_1.jpg

not sure Trennant will be good enough enough compare to Phoenix:D

joaquin phoenix has already played Johnny cash, would he fill morrissey's shoes as well.

it's a shame that montgomery clift died in 1966.

david tennant: anyone think this would be a good choice, he is young enough!

Not that I think he will do a good job "playing" moz, but I always thought Quinten Tarantino looked most like Morrissey - same bone structure. He could be Morrisseys ugly brother he never had!

Taken from the Morrissey-solo picture archives:

normal_lookalike.jpg

God knows who was originally responsible for uppin the above photo to this site! I guess it was admin....who knows.

I always thought Rupert had a little Moz thing going on...AND hes british

shrek2pred.jpg

jaoquin is so firm,moz is tender and gentleman=) he played cash,that was so american and kool.but moz :confused:

I always thought Jonathan Rhys Meyers could play a good Morrissey

images

or otherwise Morrissey once mentioned that Billy Cudrup should play him in a movie. but I don't see it.

is there gonna be a movie about him really

I always thought Jonathan Rhys Meyers could play a good Morrissey

images

JRM I could definetly see filling Moz's shoes. Although I think it would be limited to a Smiths biopic since I certainly don't see how JRM would be able to play a mid-nineties or middle-aged Moz.

Billy Crudup! Did he say that in one of those Q&A's? Well, they sort of have the same chin...

I had to switch off Sid & Nancy last night - whoever cast that film should be ashamed. I hope the Morrissey film remains a point for discussion forums and nothing else. It could all go very badly wrong, very quickly.

Joaquin Phoenix should def play Moz.....looks like him, he's hot, extremely talented actor and CAN sing too!!! He's even an animal rights activist ;)

Sorry but Rupert Evert has zero talent, he deosn't look like him, and he'd be totally unable to develop the Moz charater......I cringe at the idea :eek:

Anyone ever hear of Jeremy Davies?
He's in the new Werner Herzog film Rescue Dawn.

iid_1032166.jpg

In this pic. he kinda looks like a young Mozzer

^^ good one. his eyebrows need to be bushier, though.

Back
Top Bottom