The Drivel Thread

Morrissey would approve.
I have to put watercolor ground on canvas while this dries.
16543284084975387260562891618560.jpg

Oh LH, I feel such sympatico with you as well, my rotting teeth have made my life such hell, but no more! now ive had em all pulled and 3 weeks I get fitted for dentures, hazzah! to have a golden smile, fool the ladies and now in these so woke times act hurt when they find out its all plastic, what could be better?

how would your interest in her increase her bride price?
(sighs) I have 0 desire to explain to a European spinster the convoluted details of East African marriage practices :cool: nevertheless, hope you are well, no, but truly, women like you here always tend to off themselves, far more than the men, what is that? regardless, creams and peaches!

Did you get the one about how he "manned the barricades" for Moz?
Honestly I kind of want to know what that is supposed to mean but then I realize the "explanation" would be a mix of gibberish and lies.

Oh LH, I feel such sympatico with you as well, my rotting teeth have made my life such hell, but no more! now ive had em all pulled and 3 weeks I get fitted for dentures, hazzah! to have a golden smile, fool the ladies and now in these so woke times act hurt when they find out its all plastic, what could be better?
I invested in a Nutri Bullet in case I end up not having enough teeth to chew at some point. For now, I've got just enough teeth to chew.

I Want to Please

It’s a feeling

It’s not quite sexual

Except emotionally

I used to have a boy’friend’

Who was paralyzed

He had no feeling

In his dick

But he still felt sexual desire

As emotion

Maybe I have a similar feeling

It’s a desire to share

When something goes right for me

I'm taking a typing course, and just had to type this sentence: "If you're making mistakes, it means you're trying."

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom