The Big Issue feature on Morrissey (31 July - 6 Aug. 2017)

On sale from Monday.
SOSB

Link posted by an anonymous person:

@BigIssue / Twitter:

NEW COVER. From Monday – the making of Morrissey. A special nod to @peter_strain for the fantastic illustration.

40455_bigissue_201707.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crikey Steve's looking well for his age ! Reckon we should call him Peter Pannerrey :rolleyes:

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I know someone who was sacked from selling the Bigger Shoe. I didn't think it was possible.

Wonderful illustration!! You can notice it was made with love. Let's see what's inside :)

If this interview doesn't offer any concrete info either about a new album or a record deal, then we have to accept that it has all been a pipe dream. But let's hope there is something, anything, in it.

If this interview doesn't offer any concrete info either about a new album or a record deal, then we have to accept that it has all been a pipe dream. But let's hope there is something, anything, in it.

There's no implication of an interview (they would otherwise have used a quote on the cover) so we're unlikely to be any the wiser I'm afraid. Maurice

So it´s only about the film "England is mine".
I guess we have to wait a few more days (hopefully not weeks) for the album announcement... :-(

Further to Anon's link, for overseas people unable to get a copy - they have capitalised on the front cover and made:

Morrissey-poster.jpg

Morrissey-mug.jpg

Morrissey-T-shirt.jpg

The issue concerned is available to order here too and they do international shipping - so you've not missed out.
The poster is nice - A4, A3 & A2 sizes.
They are selling the magazine at £4 online plus shipping rates for your own country.

https://www.bigissue.com/culture/morrissey-wants-loved-show-care-exclusive-moz-merch/

Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom