Morrissey Central "SONGS ON SUNDAY" (June 10, 2023)

No Nick is fine. I enjoy his reactions and I think he does a great job. He also seems like a nice guy. I was talking about the reaction videos in general on youtube, just telling you how a lot of them work. Someone sends in a suggestion, I believe they donate $ for the privilege and the host reacts to the song.
Oh yes, I do agree. He's one of the best if you're into music reactions, it sucks to see so much hate for him in this thread.

Along with the paid donations, a lot of the channels will also pause the music as well to avoid getting flagged. It all feels disingenuous.

Oh yes, I do agree. He's one of the best if you're into music reactions, it sucks to see so much hate for him in this thread.

Along with the paid donations, a lot of the channels will also pause the music as well to avoid getting flagged. It all feels disingenuous.
There was a time when Morrissey "fans" were not as rude or hateful. When Morrissey took a detour to the right he attracted a less tolerant group of people.

Nick doesn't make any money from this, it get's instantly de-monetized. He just really enjoys Morrissey and hearing new music.
What is the reason given for YouTube instantly de-monetizing Nick's videos?

There was a time when Morrissey "fans" were not as rude or hateful. When Morrissey took a detour to the right he attracted a less tolerant group of people.

yes I agree. There are folks on here that aren’t very tolerant of Morrissey’s views.

yes I agree. There are folks on here that aren’t very tolerant of Morrissey’s views.
Count me as one. Keep your intolerance and hate and enjoy that shiny new Morrissey LP...oh wait, you can't because he indirectly may have been mildly controversial, if you can read between the lines. He is being persecuted! It is a total witch out! They did the same to Prince in the early 80's with "Dirty Mind" and "Controversy." Oops wrong again...Prince made the record company a lot of money. :LOL:

I think just using other people’s music in that way gets it demonetised, or else artists could sue you for profiting off the back of their music.
Thanks JM*. Is it not reviewing? Justin Hawkins does similar, though with a variety of artists.

A bit about M-Solo's reactions ...
( last 2 minutes )

Back
Top Bottom