Songs never played live

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Hi all. A friend has asked - what Smiths and Moz songs have never been played live; I know we've discussed this on here on numerous occasions, I just can't find the thread - can anyone find it/them for me?

Ta very much.

P.

Great list, but Teenage Dad On His Estate has been played at least once: Nov. 12 2009.

Oh remember the good old days when "Teenage Dad On His Estate" was an unremarkable b-side?

Also, do the moderators only communicate on here? Of course The Kewpster would know where to find this list. Should have just asked. But the site needs threads. It's dying and Crystal Geezer can only generate so much drama/traffic alone... What to do?

Best Friend on the Payroll was played throughout the US 2009 tour.

Indeed - it's an old thread. I bet there's a few others we could scratch off that list.

P.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh remember the good old days when "Teenage Dad On His Estate" was an unremarkable b-side?

Also, do the moderators only communicate on here? Of course The Kewpster would know where to find this list. Should have just asked. But the site needs threads. It's dying and Crystal Geezer can only generate so much drama/traffic alone... What to do?

It was a shout out to everyone. She replied.

P.

Back
Top Bottom