Songs About SEX, baby!

obviously(being in China) I have no idea what ReBi posted, but songs that I think of are:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-4J5j74VPw[/video]
Bolero by Ravel
I can say nothing beats it because it has work with women from 4 different continents for me :eek:
I guess it just oozes sex, I guess :confused:
however if a girl who likes Moz in the mix then:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-poVc0wFAA‎[/video]
Jack the Ripper
I know the lyrics don't match up, but I am only speaking of results :blushing:
lastly, gotta, long in my musical aresnal is this album:
MCMXC_aD_Enigma_cover.jpg

Good picks Robby. Will have to try Bolero w/ the ladies. Hahaha.

Jack the Ripper - way sexy!

I posted Crash Into Me - DMB

And, Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye

Last edited:
Good picks Robby. Will have top try Bolero w/ the ladies. Hahaha.

Jack the Ripper - way sexy!

And, Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
this is f***in nuts, listening to that Gaye song, right now!
looking for the Madonna cover of one of his songs, bit drunk, but I will find it!

-This is a song about a woman who wants to make love with a man she really likes. They never actually make love. Every note of it is beautifully sung.....

"Lead Me On" by Maxine Nightingale

-My pick for the sexiest song of all-time. This song showcases sex, passion, heart, beautiful music, & exquisite vocals from Skye Edwards.

"Undress Me Now" by Morcheeba

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ What is that?
bitch ;) making me log back in :p
but yeah its and EBM/Industrial album by "Front 242"
it has a lot of "foreplay" but if by track 12 something is not happening
well then, ur man is not all that
or
perhaps just not a man like me, f*** man, what do I know?
I'm drunk and ready to watch more "Damages", but you made me lock back in ReBi :cool::lbf:

-This is a song about a woman who wants to make love with a man she really likes. They never actually make love. Every note of it is beautifully sung.....

"Lead Me On" by Maxine Nightingale

Wow, haven't heard this in ages.

- - - Updated - - -

bitch ;) making me log back in :p
but yeah its and EBM/Industrial album by "Front 242"
it has a lot of "foreplay" but if by track 12 something is not happening
well then, ur man is not all that
or
perhaps just not a man like me, f*** man, what do I know?
I'm drunk and ready to watch more "Damages", but you made me lock back in ReBi :cool::lbf:

You're funny! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny, I hear it every other night at work. We have satellite radio playing in most of the public places. I never get tired of it.

Of course they never play any Moz or Smiths songs. Of course they offer the entire Phil Collins collection. Sadly, a third of those songs I actually like.:o

And, Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye[/QUOTE]

These songs lead the imagination something to work with, I love the song Jack the Ripper.

Last edited:
Embedding YouTubes is a great way to achieve self-actualization.

- - - Updated - - -

It's funny, I hear it every other night at work. We have satellite radio playing in most of the public places. I never get tired of it.

Of course they never play any Moz or Smiths songs. Of course they offer the entire Phil Collins collection. Sadly, a third of those songs I actually like.:o

You have very eclectic tastes. And a wonderful musical library in your head to pull from. Now, if we could only get you to love New Order. :p

You have very eclectic tastes. And a wonderful musical library in your head to pull from. Now, if we could only get you to love New Order. :p

Thanks! I like New Order and liked most of the songs that you guys posted in the "Joy Division or New Order" thread. I guess they just haven't swept me off of my feet. I did purchase "Bizarre Love Triangle" on Itunes. I like that song a lot.

Back
Top Bottom