Some morrissey fans are too f***in fat..............

• Thread starter Mr.Improper The undisputed heavyweight PIMP
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper The undisputed heavyweight PIMP

I saw too many obese fans at the shows during the weekend,made me sick. people,lay off the haagen daas ok?? I went down to see the line on fri and sat,what a disgusting site. Filled with fat and ugly or just plain ugly people.Morrissey was probably scared to go on stage. Talked to some bozo in line who said he went to like 10 shows and had about 26 bucks in his pocket and kept asking me to buy him shit. Listen anus pie,Ill whack you over the ehad with a steel chair. Just because your dumbass is too stupid to have or save money,is nothing to do with me. By the way,Morrissey rocked the f***in house both nights.

Re: Some morrissey fans are too f***in fat.....part 2

Whats the deal with these fat f***s trying to "squeeze" 250+ pounds into a size large or xl shirt??? people,please,you look ridiculous,smell bad and need to drop a few tons. I thought I was at a fat person convention,not a morrissey concert. Saw an asian girl there who was sporting more chins than a chinese phonebook and looked disgusting. her clothes had stretch marks she was so fat,and there she was sporting a morrissey shirt over her fat carcass. Other than that,the Man was cool and his new songs rocked. Maybe i scared some people on jumping onto the sytage?? i didnt see anyone get on. maybe they knew they'd get whacked?? I think so.

bend over

> Whats the deal with these fat f***s trying to "squeeze" 250+
> pounds into a size large or xl shirt??? people,please,you look
> ridiculous,smell bad and need to drop a few tons. I thought I was at a fat
> person convention,not a morrissey concert. Saw an asian girl there who was
> sporting more chins than a chinese phonebook and looked disgusting.

the old chinese phone directory joke, oh you should be on tv (advertising preparation h)

> clothes had stretch marks she was so fat,and there she was sporting a
> morrissey shirt over her fat carcass. Other than that,the Man was cool and
> his new songs rocked. Maybe i scared some people on jumping onto the
> sytage??

at least fat people can spell, retard sandwich!

i didnt see anyone get on. maybe they knew they'd get whacked?? I
> think so.

i think you are so lonely and have no life that you have to get attention
by coming here and "TRYING" to be outrageuous. If that's your idea of funny or attention seeking then you may have to have me come around to your house and stab you in the eyes and maybe rape your grandmother and stick hot dougnuts up her wrinkly A hole!
if i ever meet you, i WILL butt f*** you with an industrial steam cleaner!

Re: bend over

You don't think he's funny?

He made me smile, which isn't difficult.

Re: bend over

bend over is something I say to your mom all the time. And I dont need to say any jokes about you,you're funny looking enough anus soup. You look like a cross between my dogs ass when taking a shit and a piece of shit. Only I can't decipher which one you are. Next time i want your open,I'll squeeze your head. Got it f***wad??

man this was one f***ing hilarious post! Dude you hit the nail on the head
there were so many f***ing fat bastards at that show it made me sick!
Fat chicks listen up!!! Don't try the Bettie Page look you look f***ing ridiculous.

Exactly! And whats with all these people now all of a sudden wearing chuck taylors??? I've been wearing them since I used to play basketball in H.S. some 10-11 years ago. Whats with the one line eyebrows too?? what the fugg is that all about. I saw a girl there who's stomach was bigger than louie andersons and she was sportin a moz shirt. I didnt know the had the size "fat slob"?? what size is that?? a 10XL?? I was waiting for helicopters to land on her back. Please,get some gastric bypass surgery,lose a few tons or just dont dress like you weigh 120 pounds,you look ridiculous and you know it.

Thanks,it was a funny post. it was the truth too. I'm getting so tired of seeing fat slobs wearing morrissey shirts or just showing up at his shows. people,stop eating the dominos,mcdonalds,and bk and exercise. You fat people are hilarious. you say shit about thin people then you eat your meal with a diet coke,whats with that?? Look,just because we dont choose the entire left side of the menu at wendys when we're there is nothing to get mad at us about. Try some celery,or a bowl of cereal or some water.

I need to talk to those t-shirt guys,i really do. i want to find out where they got the size"fatter than what we have" t-shirts then your fat asses complain that they have nothing in your size. Here's a clue poeple,maybe if you dropped a couple of tons,you could wear the sizes they have. i dont recall ever seeing Fat slob as a t shirt size.

Re: Hold Your Nose

> You don't think he's funny?

No

> He made me smile, which isn't difficult.

Did you hold your nose?

That fat jap was Melinda Hsu a Morrissey Whore Girl, she sports her chins and greasy thighs

Anyone who gives Moz a "Yoshinoya Beef Bowl" shirt is at least a little bit funny

Re: That fat jap was Melinda Hsu a Morrissey Whore Girl, she sports her chins and greasy thighs

Looks to me like she needs to drop some serious tonage before sporting a moz shirt. i saw her dumb ass walking around looking like margaret cho on steroids,made me sick. She just looked mean.She's probably one of those"I know all about morrissey" fans huh?? one of those people who have no life and no one gives a shit about,so they feel knowing every little thing about morrissey,is there way to try and make people think they're cool. get a clue fatty,you're not. She probably follows morrissey around to every show and claims to be the biggest morrissey fan??? Hey fatty,shut up and drop a few tons would you??? comb and cut your hair too.

Re: That fat jap was Melinda Hsu a Morrissey Whore Girl, she sports her chins and greasy thighs

her t-shirt she was wearing looked like it was going to burst apart at the seams. man,that was one fat ugly chick. I can't say i know what it's ;like to be fat,because fortunately i don't eat everything in sight. fat people are that way not because they "cant help it" or "they were born that way",no,they're fat f***in slobs because they let themselves get that way and then they want people to think they are not fat. if you're fat and you wear clothes to fit your body right,I'm cool with that. But,if you're fat and you think that by wearing an xl t-shirt when you clearly need a 4 xl,is not something that makes you look stunning. We know you're fat,you just can't come to grips with it yourselves,that's why you wear thin clothes. maybe this melinda chick needs to follow my advice?? She looked like she had a hairy face too. I thought i saw some beardage growing on her fat face???

Come on People!!

These are real people with real feelings, be nice.
WE should take our energy and focus on Chris from AO who claims in his journal he feels his life is going to come to an end soon.

relax

> These are real people with real feelings, be nice.

They dont read the board... Macdonalds is not a cyber-restaurant

Looks like Angela has some competition from her fat slob of a partner. Alex is the main WHORE though

Back
Top Bottom