We're all promiscuous
We're all tall
Every woman is called Inga
Every man is called Sven
Every sentence ends with "ja?"
Polar bears roam the streets
Sweden is the same as Switzerland

Feel free to add to the list!

This ignore function is completely useless since as soon as someone quotes the person you have on ignore you're forced to read what the person has written. JoanOfArc, this is the last I'll ever write anything to you;
No one is making fun of anyone's nationality or whatever it is you're talking about. I have absolutely nothing against Poland (if I remember it right, that where you're from, right?). In fact is I've been there a lot since I was small since my dad is married to a women from Poland, she's not my mum, but I really love her and she has been a part of my life since I was really young. I love her, I love the polish food she had made, I really like the country and the polish people I have meet. I have absolutely nothing against Poland. And I don't think Billy has either. He was joking if he said something, he jokes with me about me being swedish, which he and everyone else are free to do too. Here, let me help you;

Top 10 ways to insult a Swede
1. Ask them how they managed to get rid of the Vikings.
2. Ask them about their military defense and laugh.
3. Tell them you never heard of Pippi Longstocking, Ingmar Bergman, Björn Borg, or ABBA?
4. Tell them you think Norway is a fantastic country.
5. Try to pay with American dollars.
6. Ask them why they look so sad.
7. Complain about IKEA furniture.
8. Ask them what they did during WW2?
9. Tell them their National soccer team will never, ever win the World Cup or the European Cup.
10. Tell them Zlatan Ibrahimovic is not from Sweden but from Jugoslavia.

:thumb:

my brother in law is Polish,and my half sis married a Pole somewhere along the line.

Joanie bites.Bigtime

This ignore function is completely useless since as soon as someone quotes the person you have on ignore you're forced to read what the person has written. JoanOfArc, this is the last I'll ever write anything to you;
No one is making fun of anyone's nationality or whatever it is you're talking about. I have absolutely nothing against Poland (if I remember it right, that where you're from, right?). In fact is I've been there a lot since I was small since my dad is married to a women from Poland, she's not my mum, but I really love her and she has been a part of my life since I was really young. I love her, I love the polish food she had made, I really like the country and the polish people I have meet. I have absolutely nothing against Poland. And I don't think Billy has either. He was joking if he said something, he jokes with me about me being swedish, which he and everyone else are free to do too. Here, let me help you;

Top 10 ways to insult a Swede
1. Ask them how they managed to get rid of the Vikings.
2. Ask them about their military defense and laugh.
3. Tell them you never heard of Pippi Longstocking, Ingmar Bergman, Björn Borg, or ABBA?
4. Tell them you think Norway is a fantastic country.
5. Try to pay with American dollars.
6. Ask them why they look so sad.
7. Complain about IKEA furniture.
8. Ask them what they did during WW2?
9. Tell them their National soccer team will never, ever win the World Cup or the European Cup.
10. Tell them Zlatan Ibrahimovic is not from Sweden but from Jugoslavia.

Well ok Jackie,i thought you were quite nice person,until those comments about Poland.My country been through a lot of terrible things(partitions,WW2-attacked by Germans and Soviet Union,and then communism)and it really hurts me if people make fun of it.I see maybe you didnt know how someone who is Polish can interpret those posts.Anyway so now everything is clear,and lets forget about it.

Great "facts" about Sweden and the swedish:
We're all blonde
We're all depressed
We're all promiscuous
We're all tall
Every woman is called Inga
Every man is called Sven
Every sentence ends with "ja?"
Polar bears roam the streets
Sweden is the same as Switzerland

Feel free to add to the list!

Yeah, the promiscuous one is a classic. Other favourites;
-We mention the word bra in every sentence because we're promiscuous (bra in swedish means good)
-It's always cold in sweden (in the summer it gets even warmer in sweden then a lot of other western european countries)
- We drink a lot of vodka (well, we actually do)

This is a rather hilarious page about sweden and swedishness. It's actually embarrasing to see how much of it actually is true.

Sweden of course!

My favourites are;
-You seriously look for Baklava made from whole grain, since “in Sweden, we don’t eat white flour anymore because “Socialstyrelsen” says it’s not good for you”.
-You need to explain the concept of “Smörgåstårta” to someone, and you have to point out that “no, it’s not a cake, it is food”.
-You try to explain to Non-Swedes that drain pipes (stuprörsbyxor) are worn by guys and it’s not considered gay.

Can I just say when it comes to the Swedes I felt sorry for Agnetha
of Abba fame, because I thought "what was his name", that guy
was really mean to her. You know, the guitarist and piano player,
with the bad complexion.
Poor Anna; she actually had a breakdown, apparently.

Tags
snoot dogg
Back
Top Bottom