Don't you just hate them.... Huh?

I was in the chemist today getting my nicotine replacement
gum.
The woman who served me, she's like she thinks she's the queen
of the world or something. The way she prances about the shop, wearing
just about all the makeup in the whole shop on her face,
and a little flower behind her ear...
Heh. Heh.
She's about forty and the flower is a bit funny I reckon.
Anyway, she always has her nose in the air, unless she serves
a man.....then she's nice.
Go figure. Not that I care. I just thought we could have a thread
to get off our chest, the people we find annoying in our daily lives! :guitar::

People who imprison themselves within Principles.

And then, unable to show compassion to themselves, are unwilling to show it to others.

And then, unable to show compassion to themselves, are unwilling to show it to others.

I'm afraid to admit that it describes a certain Steven Patrick quite accurately...

Yes, that's really true and you have great insight!:thumb:

Since it's Wheel of Fortune Week in Lalaland, I'll just explain my theory.

RWS_Tarot_10_Wheel_of_Fortune.jpg

See the sphynx at the top holding the sword? (Sound familiar anyone?) That's Morrissey sometimes. He is tied very closely into the dude going under the water who is classically referred to as "evil" and the dude going toward the sky who is classically referred to as "good." So he turns the wheel and creates riddles, writing these songs that speak to us and have us asking questions that anyone can answer, elusive yet real because he couches these ancient mysteries in everydayspeak that we can all relate to. Still they are riddles because he is a sphynx. Being a sphynx, it means one third of his life is spent dealing with evil. But not in a way that is represented in movies, it;s a very subtle, irritating thing to experience that's difficult to describe. So in his years ALSO being saddled and burdoned with being famous in addition to wrestling this Typhon, as he's called, Morrissey has protected his rather delicate psyche from this evil by percribing a very rigid system of rules and safety measures to protect himself. While being upset by the smell of cooking meat and cutting a show short seems irrational to most, to the sphynx so highly tuned to the subtle things in life, it's accosting. It's because he is different. Not cold, not closed minded, not stupid. He's protecting himself in this world he's thrust into and feels very alone in and he's done a fine job keeping his chin up and staying alive. He is a miracle.

Bus drivers. I can understand how they may hate their job but we are forced to take public transport, don't take it out on us!

See the sphynx at the top holding the sword? (Sound familiar anyone?) That's Morrissey sometimes. He is tied very closely into the dude going under the water who is classically referred to as "evil" and the dude going toward the sky who is classically referred to as "good." So he turns the wheel and creates riddles, writing these songs that speak to us and have us asking questions that anyone can answer, elusive yet real because he couches these ancient mysteries in everydayspeak that we can all relate to. Still they are riddles because he is a sphynx. Being a sphynx, it means one third of his life is spent dealing with evil. But not in a way that is represented in movies, it;s a very subtle, irritating thing to experience that's difficult to describe. So in his years ALSO being saddled and burdoned with being famous in addition to wrestling this Typhon, as he's called, Morrissey has protected his rather delicate psyche from this evil by percribing a very rigid system of rules and safety measures to protect himself. While being upset by the smell of cooking meat and cutting a show short seems irrational to most, to the sphynx so highly tuned to the subtle things in life, it's accosting. It's because he is different. Not cold, not closed minded, not stupid. He's protecting himself in this world he's thrust into and feels very alone in and he's done a fine job keeping his chin up and staying alive. He is a miracle.

I'm not quite au fait with the whole symbolic/sphynx thing (although I do kind of know what you mean), but I pretty much agree with that last part. I think quite a few people are like that to some extent though.

Snooty bitches and bastards...Great title and :nicethread:
Im so glad you finally made a thread about yourself,bully scrissors and jackie london:).Commenting and making derogatory comments about someone's country,nationality and views while blubbering about tolerance all the time...

Im so glad you finally made a thread about yourself,bully scrissors and jackie london:).Commenting and making derogatory comments about someone's country,nationality and views while blubbering about tolerance all the time...

Come on, are you dissing me or what?:confused:
Am I a total paradox to you?
Just letting off some steam, you know.
I will post a special photo just for you to make you feel better,
seeing as I'm so kind

Photo1284.jpg

I will post a special photo just for you to make you feel better,
seeing as I'm so kind

Photo1284.jpg
I like this pic,it looks like knight of the Teutonic Order of St.Mary or Lizard Union lol:lbf:.I bet its Ulrich von Juningingen:lbf:

Heh. It's actually just a toy of my son's that I dressed up one day
when I was bored (pope of terror), for something to do.....
One of those mindless but creative moments of mine :guitar:

Aww, C.G. I can't keep up with your philosophizing....it's too deep for me!:o
But good on you for your endless complex rants about Morrissey.
Life's too short to be simplistic, right?!;)

Aww, C.G. I can't keep up with your philosophizing....it's too deep for me!:o
But good on you for your endless complex rants about Morrissey.
Life's too short to be simplistic, right?!;)

I could write one a day. Today I saw an amazing connection between November Spawned a Monster and the Beatles Blackbird, but I'm under the impression that these kooky insights that nobody really gives a shit about anyway contribute ironically to my own imprisonment and stagnant life. So I let them go as a standoff. Thanks though. :o

examples please

examples please

This ignore function is completely useless since as soon as someone quotes the person you have on ignore you're forced to read what the person has written. JoanOfArc, this is the last I'll ever write anything to you;
No one is making fun of anyone's nationality or whatever it is you're talking about. I have absolutely nothing against Poland (if I remember it right, that where you're from, right?). In fact is I've been there a lot since I was small since my dad is married to a women from Poland, she's not my mum, but I really love her and she has been a part of my life since I was really young. I love her, I love the polish food she had made, I really like the country and the polish people I have meet. I have absolutely nothing against Poland. And I don't think Billy has either. He was joking if he said something, he jokes with me about me being swedish, which he and everyone else are free to do too. Here, let me help you;

Top 10 ways to insult a Swede
1. Ask them how they managed to get rid of the Vikings.
2. Ask them about their military defense and laugh.
3. Tell them you never heard of Pippi Longstocking, Ingmar Bergman, Björn Borg, or ABBA?
4. Tell them you think Norway is a fantastic country.
5. Try to pay with American dollars.
6. Ask them why they look so sad.
7. Complain about IKEA furniture.
8. Ask them what they did during WW2?
9. Tell them their National soccer team will never, ever win the World Cup or the European Cup.
10. Tell them Zlatan Ibrahimovic is not from Sweden but from Jugoslavia.

:thumb:

Tags
snoot dogg
Back
Top Bottom