Site moderation feedback

Jealous much...
I think it's a tremendous achievement that other groups should emulate.

Mass Machiavellianism while battling for top dog status in the victimhood hierarchy.

It would make for an interesting world (as in the Chinese curse).

Last edited:
all I know is that when I worked at Sony Entertainment back in the 90s, everybody took off important Jewish holidays, even us non-Jews cuz not like any work was going to get done at the office anyways :p
having said that, there are defo other cabals of sorts in Hollywood :squiffy:
the gay mafia, Scientologists and the all powerful alliance of older men that rape people and some of whom are pedos and these men in suits come in all sorts of ethnic persuasions, religious backgrounds, orientations even & hold all the real power :straightface:

Last edited:
Dae think sarah silverman is a hawt babe? I dream about her most nights. So in a way a jewish person is controlling my dreams.

images

312gs2a.jpg

You are equating facts with hatred. That illustrates how closed minded you are. I only possess a thirst for truth. You appear so indoctrinated that the mere mention of certain subjects gets your heckles up. To you, jewish people must always be viewed as oppressed and eternally-suffering victims, when in reality they are the leading classes in academia, banking, real estate, the media, politics, publishing, entertainment, shipping, the armaments trade and so on.

They have a strong hold over all these things yet this simple fact is somehow offensive to you - a subject that should never be mentioned. And if someone has the temerity to speak bluntly on this topic then that person is obviously some kind of crazed hateful goosestepping Nazi. That might as well be the media speaking - the tabloid media. But no, it's you.

To me, no topics are out of bounds. I question and apply critical thinking to everything. No group or topic on this earth should be treated with exceptionalism.

To be dominating all the above categories, all the things that run the wheels of our world as we know it, is an achievement of which Niccolo Machiavelli would be proud. It's also very clever to simultaneously keep up the high-pressure victimhood promotion to deflect from their decades of war crimes in Palestine, and the endless pushing for more war around the world by their powerful lobbies, among other things. Despite the rhetoric, these are not the actions of victims.

Don't pity me, I simply have an interest in these subjects. Pity yourself for your closed-mindedness, passive tabloid mentality and total incapacity of critical thinking.
you are the living reincarnation of adolf hitler and i will not stand for it.

all I know is that when I worked at Sony Entertainment back in the 90s, everybody took off important Jewish holidays, even us non-Jews cuz not like any work was going to get done at the office anyways :p
having said that, there are defo other cabals of sorts in Hollywood :squiffy:
the gay mafia, Scientologists and the all powerful alliance of older men that rape people and some of whom are pedos and these men in suits come in all sorts of ethnic persuasions, religious backgrounds, orientations even & hold all the real power :straightface:

:rolleyes:

o_O

WTF?

Just about everybody is a cabal it seems according to MiniM.:crazy:

you are the living reincarnation of adolf hitler and i will not stand for it.

I would laugh at that - if it wasn't something that a part of you may actually believe.

The ruling class love people with your mentality - it's something I can only describe as childishness fed by tabloid sensationalism.

Offended by everything, scared of any maverick opinions - and anyone who dares air them is surely a living embodiment of the fuhrer himself!

Last edited:
I would laugh at that - if it wasn't something that a part of you may actually believe.

The ruling class love people with your mentality - it's something I can only describe as childishness fed by tabloid sensationalism.

Offended by everything, scared of any maverick opinions - and anyone who dares air them is surely a living embodiment of the fuhrer himself!

You are one of too many. The elite who 'educate' us daily through the media have a lot to answer for.
if you saw a jewish person on the street what would you do?

if you saw a jewish person on the street what would you do?
I like and respect many jewish people. I like many musicians, writers, actors etc. who happen to be jewish. If I made a friend and then found out that person was jewish maybe I would find them more interesting, or maybe not... does it matter?

You're just not getting my original point about jews holding many of the top positions in the world as a fact rather than an opinion. Whether I like or dislike someone who happens to be jewish is immaterial.

Last edited:
I like and respect many jewish people. I like many musicians, writers, actors etc. who happen to be jewish. If I made a friend and then found out that person was jewish maybe I would find them more interesting, or maybe not... does it matter?

You're just not getting my original point about jews holding most of the top positions in the world as a fact rather than an opinion. Whether I like or dislike someone who happens to be jewish is immaterial.
bob dylan was a jew and then he wasn't and then he was again

Industrial-scale in-group networking over many years while simultaneously claiming eternal victimhood status therefore exempting all criticism.

This method is failsafe. They are proof of that.
I don't think so. Why do you disagree with Jordan Peterson's theory?

Jewish people were prosperous before they became victims... or at least before victimhood meant special treatment-
"Persecution of European Jews was widespread during the Crusades, beginning in 1095, when Jewish communities along the Rhine and the Danube were massacred. Due to this discrimination, many Jews adapted by turning to entrepreneurship and some had become quite successful by the twentieth century. Hitler pointed to their wealth in order to pit many economically stressed German citizens against German Jews." (HuffPo)

They always thrived somewhat in the field of entrepreneurship, which was one of the reasons for antisemitism in Nazi Germany. That's why I think the IQ difference is more likely, and I don't think it's racist at all.

:rolleyes:

o_O

Skinny if you want to post the anti semitic stuff pretending its not you, I suggest
the 'mozrightnut' sock puppet fake name,as the left one is taken by one of your
other sock puppet parrots:straightface:

You are a weak troll. You have said the same lame joke 5 times now. If you don't like my views or think my points are invalid then grow some balls and make an argument

Back
Top Bottom