Sex 'n' Lyrics 6 - I Can Have Both

Hmmm, what do ye think of this?

"I had this relationship with a girl and she repeated everything that had happened between us, in very dramatic detail, to almost everybody I knew. That crushed me for something like two years, it was so awful. Not that she said anything that was so embarrassing...it was just like having one's dirty linen on display, as it were" - Morrissey

normal_picture118.jpg

"I had this relationship with a girl and she repeated everything that had happened between us, in very dramatic detail, to almost everybody I knew. That crushed me for something like two years, it was so awful. Not that she said anything that was so embarrassing...it was just like having one's dirty linen on display, as it were" - Morrissey

normal_picture118.jpg

Good Lord. I really don't know what to say to this. Apart from what I just wrote.

P.

normal_picture118.jpg

I think the quote was referring to something that happened when he was young, if I remember correctly.

So? He liked to brush her hair? So what? Or maybe, she had a little daughter and she caught him playing My Pretty Ponies with her. Big deal.

That may be the stupidest thing I have ever read.

He used a hairbrush as a dildo on a female music journalist? Is the implication, I would have thought.

Oh, I don't need to know the gory details but yeah that's how I interpreted it too. I wonder if it's referring to Kate Sullivan, the LA Weekly writer. Not that it's any of our business!

Really though: I wish the women he does sleep with would keep quiet about it! They're going to discourage him from being with other women, and we can't have that :)

that he had performed an act on her with a hair brush, because he didn't really know what else to do..

HAHAHAHAH!
Anyone who believes that is true shouldn't be anywhere near this site ...or society in general.. :D

He used a hairbrush as a dildo on a female music journalist? Is the implication, I would have thought.

Really??? Didn't anyone see that episode of Ally McBeal when John Cage started spanking Nell with a hairbrush and then she got really angry with him? I assumed the hairbrush would be used for something like that, I can't imagine anyone putting up with something as uncomfortable as having a hairbrush used on them as a dildo!

I like Sunbags' interpretation better.

P.S. Imagine the response on the frink thread if they hear he's into spanking :) Just kidding!

I like Sunbags' interpretation better.

P.S. Imagine the response on the frink thread if they hear he's into spanking :) Just kidding!

"whoever says that The Smiths have split shall be severely spanked by me with a wet plimsoll" - Morrissey

He, he, seems we should have guessed long ago!:D

Back
Top Bottom